BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jessica K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I know it’s not my favorite but it’s always a convenient and affordable option so we book it when we’re not familiar with any other ones in the area just go ahead and do your research so you can figure it out
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
I have never had a bad experience at any Courtyard Marriott. I've been to a few different ones. The staff is always nice. It isn't crazy expensive. And you can find one anywhere. I recommend for a nice getaway. With the pool it has been a real staycation for me.
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
I stay at Marriott Hotels frequently and I love them. My favorite are the Residence Inn and Marriott. The residence inn's offer a full breakfast and a fridge, microwave, and stove in the rooms and depending on the room, the living room and bedroom are separate. the Marriott has a hugeeee television but no breakfast, but there is a restaurant on site.
Alexis A.
The marriot hotels are great, especially if you utilize their points/rewards program. They are always well staffed, and clean. I don't have anything bad to say about the marriot hotels. When it does come to booking with rewards points they have to be one of the easiest hotel chains to book with and don't have crazy blackout dates.
Katie S.
We have stayed at Marriott hotels multiple times. Our favorite to stay in are the higher end Renissance and JW hotels. We recently stayed with the Renaissance in Washingtom DC. It was absolutely beautiful. The rooms were clean and modern. The staff checked us I'm quickly and efficiently. They made sure all our needs were met. We loved that the hotel was right within walking distance of a bunch of restaurants and shopping. We will always stay with Marriott!
Lisa P.
We love Marriott hotels! We stay at them every time we travel and we travel a lot! My family and I are Gold Members of Marriott hotels and we get treated so nicely every time we stay at a Marriott hotel. For example, we can request different setups in the room (extra pillows), if we want our room close to the elevator, etc. They are definitely very hospitable and comfortable! The rooms are always very clean and we have never had any major problems.
Omaria M.
Have been many times I have stayed at the Marriot hotel, and for various situations. Weddings, business meetings and pleasure. Each experience has been amazing, fun and different. How wonderful is the attention and the service that they always give me in that hotel. The customer always put it first and that's mega flyable.
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I love this hotel it's clean the front desk was fax at getting us set up in our rooms. I had connecting rooms because the children where in one room with two beds and me and husband in the other. Makes where great gave us extra towels and bath supply's. Room was always cleaned when we came back in and nothing was ever missing from the room.
Brittney M.
Georgetown, TX
I stayed at a Marriot for a work trip in Texarkana, Texas. It was my first stay in this particular location. I thought the customer service was great! The hotel was located next to a highway, which was certainly a con. I'd recommend for a quick stay but for more than a night or two, I'd go somewhere more off of the freeway.
brittney b.
Very overpriced hotel. Staff was extremely friendly and willing to take care of the guest. Rooms were very small in size and the "balcony" was only standing room for a single person. The view was amazing for about $100 upcharge. I would recommend if you have the money to spend but it is an average hotel for three times the price. They are based in locations where they can upcharge. Also, the parking was not included and cost $60 for one car per night!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?