4.59 / 5 based on 11,931 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Rooms are always very clean and tidy, which is really important to me. The staff is always very welcoming and accommodating. I like how their hotels always have a great fitness center. The pricing is not expensive, and it's a very comfortable stay every time!
Although I do have family members who work for Marriott hotels and resorts, I would still choose to stay at Marriotts regardless. The quality of Marriotts are consistent and they are quite affordable.
Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Had a wonderful stay. The Marriott is my hotel of choice for my weekend getaways. The most enjoyable part of my stay are the extraordinary comfortable beds and awesome pools. I would highly recommend this line of hotels.
Marriott hotels especially residence inns and renaissance are my go to hotel and Brand of choice when you stay with them I get the same great service everytime I go no matter what state
Clean rooms, smells good. Nice customer service. Breakfast is amazing. Sheets are comfy and water is hot. Bathroom is always clean. Always something good on television and wifi is fast!
I'm not a fan honestly. I don't usually stay at at the Marriott so I can say much about them. But the one hotel I did stay in, it was a older looking room and the bathroom wasn't cleaned. If I stay at another Marriott it would have to be a cleaner environment.
I stayed at Marriott in Walnut Creek, CA, and I was very impressed with the room and the hotel itself. The bed was very comfortable which is a must for me. I'm taking off a star because of the parking off-site situation which was not fun after driving for three hours.
Love staying at any variety of marriott hotels. Yes, if its is a less populated area you can expect the quality to match. However, most hotels are great and also provide great service!
I stayed at the Marriott in downtown Chattanooga. It was perfect. The staff members were very professional . The room was clean and comfortable. Best hotel stay. I definitely recommend.
We stayed at one of the residence inn hotels in Boston and it was a great experiences! Awesome buffet style breakfast every morning and a spacious comfortable room! It was a nice getaway :)
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos