4.59 / 5 based on 11,932 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
as someone who’s traveled a lot, i’ve been to many hotels. the marriott hotels seem to be one we go back to again and again. not the warmest vibes coming from this place, but still a very welcoming staff. overall pretty satisfied, would definitely recommend.
Marriott hotels are a mediocre, middle-of-the-road (almost motel in my opinion) but some of them are nicer than others. Recently though I have been to a few that don't even have a refrigerator in the room… How my supposed to refrigerate my food from dinner?!
The hotel was beautiful, the beach access was perfect, we were always able to get a spot and the staff was helpful with getting us chairs and an umbrella. The pool and hot tub were nice and always pretty clean and well chlorinated. We enjoyed our stay.
The staff was so welcoming! I always felt like I was coming back to a second home, they made sure my room was clean and were understanding of when I wanted it clean later in the day as well. They were always helpful when I needed extra shampoo or towels.
I stayed at the Marriott in Buckhead, Atlanta, GA last month for my birthday. I've gotta say, I was highly impressed. Buckhead is typically the more upscale and expensive part of Atlanta, but the price to stay here was incomparable! I would HIGHLY recommend!
i have pretty much stayed at most of the marriots that are in DC.most of them are really nice the one thing that i do not like is how they do not provide free water in your room during your stay.
The hotel is clean and i enjoyed my stay. the check in process was quick and the room was not expensive at all. just read the reviews before going in to know what to expect. i enjoyed my stay. you will too if your focus is more to enjoy the area and not your room
hotel was clean, comfortable, good room service and was very neat. the costumer service was nice and very attentive and kind, i use it often because i love staying at hotels. favorite part was probably the pool area and being able to shower in good hot water.
I love the Marriott hotels every time I stay with them they always offer a great customer service I love their downstairs bars and restaurants as well as her paws the rooms are always nice and clean room service is always available and I always enjoy my stay
Marriott is usually out 2nd choice if we are not able to find a Holiday Inn. Also offers great rates on rooms although it depends on the owners how well they are maintained. We had some issues with customer service when we stayed at a Texas location but not too snappy overall.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos