BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Renata C.
Margate, FL
Marriot provides an amazing option for business and leisure travelers looking for comfortable and affordable accommodations on the road. I have used Marriott properties in the past and will definitely continue to use in the future. I am a proud Member of Marriott Rewards!
Alisa C.
Mapleton, UT
I love Marriott! All their hotels are clean and comfortable. I stay in a hotel once or twice a month for personal travel and leisure. I love their beds and clean sheets. It's my favorite part of the vacation. Sometimes employees can be rude or short with me, but they are human and maybe they were just having a bad day. Overall, Marriott employees are kind and helpful.
Angela W.
I’ve stayed at the Marriott on countless occasions and have never been disappointed. They have everything you need in a hotel and the accommodations are always nice. I particularly enjoy the Club Level rooms. They offer free happy hour in the lounge area, which is always a bonus, and the beds are so comfortable! It’s typically the hotel I seek out anytime I travel.
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love the Marriott. The hotel chain is one of the best I've stayed at, and is my preferred place to stay. Friendly, courteous staff, clean, big rooms, and very comfortable beds. I can't think of a better place to stay when on vacation with friends or family.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Marriott Hotels are all very nice and clean, but every once in awhile, you'll find an extra special one. I think my favorite one might be in Tucson. Tucson is not my favorite area, but the Marriott hotel there has a beautiful lobby, huge, comfortable, and clean rooms, and excellent service. My stay at a Marriott really makes any trip better.
Melissa V.
Marriott hotels are always a great brand when staying at a hotel. The rooms are always clean, have friendly staff, and you can't beat some of the free breakfast hotels! I like staying at Marriott hotels because I know my hotel stay will always live up to my expectations.
Holly K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Typically have positive experiences with Marriott properties. Recently stayed at Marriott's Newport Coast villas in California and had a great stay. You can always count on clean rooms, good service, and well-maintained properties. While I generally stay in Hilton properties I do think that Marriott has an excellent reputation. On site restaurants are usually good.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
We have stayed at residence mariotts almost exclusively this past year which accounts for about 5 months while training for work. We like the consistency of the staff and they take pretty good care. The breakfast isn't very exciting after a month but that's to be expected. The current hotel we're at has had issues with the laundry machines constantly breaking down.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
Hotel was nice. Staff was helpful. We had no issues when we stayed. Breakfast was ok. Wish the pool had been a little bigger and a little warmer. But at least they had an inside pool. Will stay at Marriott hotels again. Stayed at the Marriott in salt lake utah.
Kayla R.
Fantastic service, great rooms! I love going here; it can be pricey at times, depending on location, but I would recommend considering Marriott wherever you decide to visit. I have stayed for business trips and for pleasure and I have had pleasant experiences.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?