BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Roseanna O.
I like Marriott because the rooms are always lovely and clean. The beds are v comfortable.
The common area for breakfast is equally nice. It's roomy + comfortable. Breakfast has many selections, such as waffles, cereal, oatmeal, and yogurt.
The pool areas are kept clean and warm.
It takes a while to earn rewards, depending on how much you travel, but a free stay is worth it!
Mariah K.
I just recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott in Niagara Falls, NY, and I was not disappointed! Not only was our room beautifully decorated, it was also well-cleaned and offered amenities such as indoor pool access, free wifi, and a concierge who was knowledgeable about the area and helpful beyond words! We will definitely stay there next time we go back!
April L.
I love the hospitality and friendliness of the staff. It's a little more expensive than other hotels we've stayed at but we get a little more space which makes relaxing a little bit easier. Anytime we've needed anything, there is always someone to provide assistance.
Andrea V.
Fort Wayne, IN
Always like the quality of the hotels. I have never had a bad experience at any of the ones I have stayed at. Staff is always attentive, and helpful. Rooms are clean and fresh. I love how I can always find a Marriott wherever I travel to. Definitely worth the cost!
Ashley M.
Okatie, SC
Marriott has always been our go to hotel. We have been Marriott rewards members for as long as I can remember. The rates are always affordable and the hotel always seem to be in the locations that I need. We have never had a bad experience staying at a Marriott.
Monica M.
Husband is a Platinum member. We only stay at Marriott hotels to maximize benefits! Subscribe to get offers by email and start accumulating points...few things beat a free night at a hotel. Cons? Location, location. Hotels might no be as close as you would like.
Joyce T.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Solid hotels! My father gets a discount at Marriott hotels because of the company he works at, so we stay at their hotels very frequently. Have never had an issue with the service, and have overall been pleased with the accomodations and cleanliness of the rooms!
Sarah B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love Marriott's hotel... especially their rewards programs. Usually in good parts of whatever city, nice and clean, and they go a little above and beyond some of the other popular chain hotels. Marriott in OKC and Kansas City are some of my favorites to stay in!
Andrea A.
Folsom, CA
I've stayed in many different Marriott hotels over the years, and I do have to say that I typically always love them. There have been a few times that I haven't been completely satisfied with my stay but I typically deal with good customer service if ever that is the case and things get resolved quickly. I most likely will be staying in many more Marriotts over the years.
Camille W.
The Marriott Hotel is one f my favorite hotels to stay in. I love the quality and comfort of their rooms and I always get the best service from the staff. I also enjoy the room service and the onsite spas and restaurants that are available. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a comfortable affordable getaway.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?