4.59 / 5 based on 11,963 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at the Marriot Atlanta Marquis during Dragon*con last year. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was well appointed and comfortable. The price is a bit exorbitant, but it was a special event and it is a very nice hotel so I suppose it's expected.
Affordable, clean, and modern! My stay was only one night but the cleaning crew was on top of things from towels to sheets to shampoo. The only con i have is the $50 incidental fee that's not discussed and I never was refunded even after talking to the manager.
Marriott rewards programs are a great tool featured. I've stayed in Marriotts all across the country if I have to stay in a hotel. Staff are friendly and helpful and help you find your way around the city. Rooms are always clean. Courtyards often have food/bars.
I've only had good experiences when it comes to Marriot. It's always very clean and the staff is always very pleasant, and accommodating. They always offer a nice free continental breakfast, which is becoming harder and harder to find without a fee.
Everytime we have stayed at a Marriott Hotel it has been a lovely experience. They are always really well located for our travel needs and joining their rewards has really paid of. If you have credit cards with travel benefits, check to see if they are a partner!
The hotel i've stayed in was very nice and very clean. Employees have always been very nice and extremely friendly, Going away from home and feeling comfortable somewhere else is sometimes difficult but this place is very homey. I would recommend to someone else
The last Marriot I stayed in was for a work trip!! The best part was the service from everyone in the location, valet was amazing always had our vans ready for each shift! I would definitely recommend this hotel to everybody the service was above my expectations!
We stayed at the Marriott in Savannah. It was outdated. Definitely needed some updating. I also recently stayed at the Marriott near Cincinnati. They were doing construction as we stayed. Very noisy and very messy. Also upset that breakfast was not included.
We stayed in a Marriott in NYC for our anniversary, they were hosting a golfing tournament and were super booked. However, the staff was amazingly considerate, and bumped us to the next tier of room at no charge to avoid the crowds. Will definitely visit again!
Marriott hotels across the country are always amazing. California, Minnesota, and Arizona in particular were very clean and had amazing service. I am always impressed with Marriot Hotels. When taking a short vacation in the country I generally stay at a Marriot.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos