Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,157 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have had the opportunity to stay at Marriot Hotels and It was a great expirience, bedrooms are confortable, at breakfast's time they offer a variety of delicious menues and people are friendly
Good hotel chain. A bit more e pensive then Hilton and not as great a quality but definitely a great second choice. They have lots of nice locations and you can add on a fancy breakfast. They also have a nice business center and VIP area in many of the hotels! Highly recommend!
I have stayed in numerous Marriott hotels as I am a flight attendant, and I can say that they are always clean, have never had a problem with rooms smelling like smoke and have great customer service. The only downside is that the don't have free breakfast but to be honest not many offer it any more.
unos de los mejor hoteles me encanta sus cuartos y las camas llenas de armuada muy limpio y acogedor hay que ric uno duerme como una princesa no quiere salir del cuarto al otro dia un ecelente hotel
We always stay in Marriott hotels when we travel. We always have a wonderful experience. The rooms are always clean and nice. The maids and staff are always super friendly. We stay with Marriott at least twice a year.
My boyfriend and I love Marriott! He's a rewards member and is working to be gold status! Lots of great locations! Their location in St Thomas has a fantastic beach and view of cruise ships 🚢
I was in Marriott hotel last month in Orlando, and can tell everybody that was a good hotel, perfect vacation. The service was good the people that work are friendly. I recommend this hotel because is really good.
wasn't very satisfied came in contact with a rude worker but the service was good and the setup up for the room design was very nice. this might be the 3rd recommendation i give someone. YaYYY
Probably my favorite hotel chain! great prices for great rooms and great customer service! I love knowing my room will be clean and the front desk will be knowledgeable about the area I'm visiting. A must stay!
Wonderful and tremendously pampering long weekend at Marriott hotel. We try to use this hotel as often as we can because of their great reputation and treatment of guests. My favorite part of our stay was the bedding and luxurious bath products we were provided.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos