BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11923)
Lauren L.
Columbus, OH
We stayed at the Marriott in Savannah. It was outdated. Definitely needed some updating. I also recently stayed at the Marriott near Cincinnati. They were doing construction as we stayed. Very noisy and very messy. Also upset that breakfast was not included.
Sierra L.
Austin, TX
I always have a good experience staying at Marriot. Their hotels are always good and consistent in quality. It's always clean and they have great amenities.

I have stayed with marriot countless times and I always know I can stay with marriot and have a nice stay.
Stephanie M.
Sevierville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Everytime we have stayed at a Marriott Hotel it has been a lovely experience. They are always really well located for our travel needs and joining their rewards has really paid of. If you have credit cards with travel benefits, check to see if they are a partner!
Joyce T.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Solid hotels! My father gets a discount at Marriott hotels because of the company he works at, so we stay at their hotels very frequently. Have never had an issue with the service, and have overall been pleased with the accomodations and cleanliness of the rooms!
Katherine L.
Torrance, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
You can't beat Marriot Hotels. They offer a clean bed and some nice amenities without all the frills and at a good price. The best part is probably the fact that they are everywhere! I believe they also have a rewards program if you stay with them enough as well.
Jaimee K.
Always very clean hotels with friendly staff who go out of their way to help you. I've never been disappointed with any of my rooms I've stayed in and everything has always been very clean. I always enjoy the low price of their hotels and the quality of the stay.
Alexandra P.
Our last stay at a Marriott hotel was in August for my wedding anniversary. The staff was friendly and helpful, even when we had issues with our room key. It's affordable while being clean and comfortable. Definitely one of our first choices when trying to save money.
Sarah C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I didn't like the Marriott very much at all. The few times I have been there it wasn't all that great. I know one of the times I went there my room was full of bugs, and the staff was rude. I couldn't wait to leave. I would rather sleep in my CAR than sleep here.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
I always love when I stay in a Marriott, the staff are always very kind, the rooms are always very clean. Everything is always top notch! You will never be upset or disappointed when you stay at a Marriott!
Alexandra F.
Dayton, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The last Marriot I stayed in was for a work trip!! The best part was the service from everyone in the location, valet was amazing always had our vans ready for each shift! I would definitely recommend this hotel to everybody the service was above my expectations!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?