BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Sam M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My boyfriend travels often for business, and usually gets put up in a Marriott hotel. He LOVES his stays there and has nothing but good things to say about the clean, comfortable amenities. He's also experienced excellent customer service again and again, no matter where in the country he's staying.
Sammy V.
Franklin
Marriot hotels are pretty good, though they vary depending on where you go. Some are much nicer than other. Courtyard Marriotts I have had issues with before (cleanliness, comfort, etc). But regular Marriotts are pretty good hotels. I would say I am satisfied overall
Layla D.
Buckner, MO
Stunning! I've actually used one of these hotels a few years back for my uncles wedding and I was very young so from what I can remember, which is a lot, the staff was very kind, the hotel and rooms were beyond clean, and they were actually very allowing with what you did. (I was a kiddo so apparently running up and down the halls, jumping on beds, and hiding under tables)
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
I love staying at Marriott Hotels! They are so nice and affordable! They make you feel at home and cater to your every need. There are no cons for this hotel. I do not use this hotel very often but when I have the choice between this hotel and another I choose this one!
Emily M.
Kingwood
 I felt like this hotel was pretty mediocre. It didn't blow my mind away nor did it have me disappointed. The pool the room the guest service  was all just mediocre. Do you hotel I went to was right bar at an airport and I could hear all of the airplanes flying above. The walls were not soundproof nor the  floors were. I could hear every step and every conversation in my room.
Emily A.
Orlando, FL
Lovely hotel! The rooms are wonderfully kept and you are getting what you paid for. My family often stays in these hotels when we travel, and have never had a problem with customer service. Would definitely recommend this hotel, I have had great experiences with it.
Andrea V.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Always like the quality of the hotels. I have never had a bad experience at any of the ones I have stayed at. Staff is always attentive, and helpful. Rooms are clean and fresh. I love how I can always find a Marriott wherever I travel to. Definitely worth the cost!
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
I loved the room, and the convenience of the breakfast. The pool was amazing and so was the hot tub. We had rowdy people on our floor and reported it to management, but they did nothing about it. The people working the desk came up and "talked" to the guests and laughed about our complaints. The hotel is great but our experience in the location of North Carolina was awful.
April L.
I love the hospitality and friendliness of the staff. It's a little more expensive than other hotels we've stayed at but we get a little more space which makes relaxing a little bit easier. Anytime we've needed anything, there is always someone to provide assistance.
Mariah K.
I just recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott in Niagara Falls, NY, and I was not disappointed! Not only was our room beautifully decorated, it was also well-cleaned and offered amenities such as indoor pool access, free wifi, and a concierge who was knowledgeable about the area and helpful beyond words! We will definitely stay there next time we go back!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?