BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Alisha R.
New Rochelle, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott Hotels give you an above average experience at an affordable price. I've stayed with them about 3 times. Each time was a good experience with clean, comfortable, and up-to-date interiors. From my experience the in-room wi-fi service could use some improvements, so don't bank on using it.
Sylvia S.
Cedar Hill
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Residence in in Fort Lauderdale Florida and I could not have asked for a more accommodating group to work with than the people at this hotel. They had a shuttle van that had a list of places, restaurants, grocery stores and other little places they would run you to at no extra charge to you. They were extremely welcoming and I even enjoyed the wine and olives at the afternoon reception.
Caitlin Q.
Avalon, Ca
Globetrotter Expert
We usually stay at Marriott hotels when we travel, especially the Residence Inns by Marriott. We love these because they are big enough for our family (including my mom) and have a kitchen. Turns out to be less expensive doing it this way instead of reserving two hotel rooms for the 5 of us. :)
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott has exceptional customer service and nice amenities. They can be a bit pricey but sometimes you want to splurge on vacation! They tend to have good food at their complimentary breakfast and nice trimmings in their rooms. They will often upgrade to a suite for no additional charge too!
Yvonne L.
San Jose, CA
Fantastic interior decoration! I loved how the lobby was kept very clean, tidy and posh :) The front desk was very friendly, speedy and thorough with their service. They immediately found our reservation and checked us in, in no time! Room was, needless to say, in an immaculate condition.
Angela H.
New Milford, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
They are by far the best hotel chain I have ever stayed in. The have great customer service. I even got the Marriott credit card after staying there so many times because I plan on staying there many more times and getting free rooms with the credit card is a plus in my book. HIGHLY recommend!
Kimmi G.
Jesup , GA
When I’m away from home, I look for Marriott! They’re always very nice, clean, and comfortable. They tend to have great pools as well! The last one I stayed in was in Orlando FL I think... It had a pool “park”. Water slides for the kids and a bar and grill tiki hut for the adults! It was perfect!
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Very nice hotel and service but it's more on the pricey side. I like the ambiance and the modern feel to it. It feels at home when you're away from home. I would recommend if you want to just relax and get away.
Parris H.
Atlanta, GA
Marriott has great hotels! With great rates and wonderful staff choosing Marriott is a no brainer. One great thing about this line of hotels is that they are international so you can find a Marriott in monaco and in paris. They definitely know how to make an unfamiliar place seem like home.
Daena Rachel E.
jersey city, NJ
I've stayed at Marriott hotels for as long as I can remember and never have I been disappointed. Great service and great accommodations. Rates can get pricey, but it's worth the extra money from customer service/amenities standpoint. I don't think you could ever go wrong choosing Marriott.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?