BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kristina M.
Bergenfield, NJ
This is one of the nicer places we've stayed at. The pool is clean and pretty standard for a hotel. The staff was really nice and seemed genuinely happy with being there and helping you out. The room was very comfy and clean. This is definitely a hotel where you can just relax in and enjoy yourself if you don't feel like going out during the day. If you can swing the price, try this place out.
Jasmina P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of Marriott Hotels. I recently stayed in one located in Phoenix by the airport, and I was not at all impressed. The pictures made the hotel seem amazing, but when I arrived, the place was run down and my room was not at all how it looked in the pictures! I have also had bad experiences at other Marriott locations, and I try to avoid staying at these hotels whenever possible.
Marisa E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've been a loyal Marriott guest for the majority of my life. Not only is it my go to hotel chain for personal and work travel, but my parents own timeshares in Hilton Head Island, SC and Koa Alina, Hawaii, so I've stayed in all types of their resorts. I think their service is outstanding and the variety of options they have for types of places to stay is great. I like Marriott since you know it will always be a nice, clean hotel. I've stayed in locations across the world and their high level of quality and service is always paramount.
Solena H.
Logan, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott hotels, even with the price being higher, you get what you pay for and nothing is compromised which is great. You always get exceptional customer service. They are always willing to help you out. Love their facilities (e.g. pool and gym). Clean rooms. If you need a late check out it’s actually a late check out not like 30 minutes after the normal time. Overall is just wonderful.
Chariz N.
Blackwood, NJ
We had stayed at the Marriott in Center City, and the view was amazing, the location was perfect, and the room it self was really nice. I loved the view of the corner room, we had the room that was across from Reading Terminal and Hard Rock Cafe. I wish I had taken a picture of the room. We had gotten two queen beds, we had hoped for a king, but the view and the fact that it was a corner room was better than getting a king bed.
Jenney P.
Battle Creek, MI
I wanted to treat my kids to a weekend away. Somewhere that had a pool and a nice breakfast. This hotel superseded my expectations. The pool was gorgeous. Super clean and shockingly surprised that it was not chlorine at all but a fresh salt water purified. Which is so much better. Our room was great. Lovedo the friendly staff. Would love nothing more then to return for another minication.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've enjoy staying at Marriott hotels on many occasion. I haven't had any problems with them and I tend to keep it that way. Every check in has been smooth with out a hitch. Customer service has always been fabulous. Its clean, beautiful and amazing. I love sleeping in their beds, its soft and comfy. Plus the pillows are my favorite cause I sleep like a baby. Overall this is a great brand hotel.
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
This is my go to brand of hotels.  Always accessible anywhere I travel and the staff seems to be friendly in every city I've been to.  I've never had a billing issue that couldn't be corrected at the front desk.  And I've never had a bad night's sleep at a Marriott location.  I travel two weeks per month during the year, I'm at a Marriott at least 60% of the time.  They have a great track record with me and I highly recommend them. Plus their points program is one of the best in the industry.
Ernestine P.
Brawley , CA
The Marriott Hotels are very nice and luxury. They have beautiful rooms, with everything from a microwave to a hair dryer. The beds have beautiful bedding, very comfortable mattresses and beautiful decor all around. The staff treat everyone the same, like a queen! They are always wanting to know what they can do to make your stay more pleasant. I love the 5 star breakfast and with no extra cost. I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else but the Marriott. I recommend for everyone to try it if there's one wherever their vacationing.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
This property is very nice, and we felt, less congested than other surrounding hotels on the busiest night of the year at Disneyland, New Years Eve!! We were on the 9th floor and could see the top of the fireworks happening at Disney. If this is a priority, you should stay at a hotel with a view. The $5 all day shuttle was ideal - and a deal maker for us without a car. When they say you can walk, keep in mind, you've been pounding pavement all day and it's not across the street.....so glad we had the shuttle. The reason for not the top rating is the bathrooms in the rooms for 4 are surprisingly small - we had two people in the room and it was tight with one small little sink/counter area. Small toilet/shower area as well.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?