BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Julissa L.
Tempe, AZ
Wow I have no words for this hotel! Honestly the food there is sooooo delicious! I go sometimes only to eat! The staff are respectful and clean! They take care of you very well! I am very satisfied with this place and I highly recommend it!!
Lisa P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
i grew up going to the Marriott right across the Brooklyn bridge. in my family it's always the choice stay for when we have large trips or a special occasion. Also even for just a quick weekend stay. The service is always great. Housekeeping is amazing. The rooms are up to date mainly for business travelers but the beds are amazing.
katie y.
Pilot mtn , NC
I have been a loyal Marriott customer for many years because of the rewards program and the hospitality shown at all of the hotels I have stayed in. I always know what to expect from Marriott and am very rarely disappointed. Would highly recommend.
Nina S.
Nashville, TN
Marriott is my favorite place to stay when I travel. The staff is always kind and helpful, the rooms are beautiful, the food is great, and it's usually quiet. I have zero complaints about this chain, I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I stay here often when I travel and the atmosphere, amentities and service are wonderful! I always have great service and a great time. I really feel at home when I go to the Marriott Hotels as well. I recommend the Marriott Hotels to friends and family often!
Thais G.
This hotel is a great luxury hotel, excellent attention, great facilities, incredible amenities. I remember I was in a room with my partner in Marriot Panama and the view from the room was excellent, it is the nicest thing I remember.
I never thought I would be in such a place.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
I typically pick from just a few hotel chains when I'm staying in a city I am unfamiliar with. I usually have a lot of success with Marriott hotels. Staff is friendly, parking is typically free, and they have comfortable and clean rooms. Pricing might be a little steeper than your average off the road motel but the quality is worth the small bump in price.
Tatiana A.
Liberal, KS
They always have the sweetest staff. They are always so attentive to every detail. A great pro is that you're staying at a very safe, good grade hotel for a good price. Whenever I go out of town Marriott is always one of my go to for hotels!
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My family has a timeshare through Marriott so I might be a little biased because I just love them that much. The hotel rooms are always clean, have appliances to get you through your stay and they always have good mini sized products in the bathrooms that I always find me taking with me before I leave and packing them on future vacations.
Lorre-Ann F.
Bronx, NY
Great hotel chain. You can find a location pretty much anywhere. The facilities are usually clean and the staff is usually very professional. I pretty much used the hotel just to store my belongings and to sleep. In the time I was there, I had no issues.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?