Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,186 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott is one of our go-to hotels that we utilize for work travel. Their rewards/points program is spot on and the company has wonderful customer service. We love utilizing them fro work travel.
Great concierge, super friendly staff. They had brand name Shampoo and Conditioner in the shower. Beds were comfy and the room was large enough that my coworker and I didn't bother each other. I had an essay to write for school and the desk was great. Super fast Wi-fi.
Marriott is my go-to hotel no matter where I go! The customer service is amazing. No matter what I need, they have an answer and put me in contact with someone who can help me. The restaurants and amenities never disappoint. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend!
We always have enjoyed our stay at Marriott hotels. We usually stay at the one in Chattanooga, TN and we enjoy the indoor pool and the accessibility to downtown. We only go once or so a year. Hotel staying for our family isn't the best fit. We like to rent cabins and houses on vacation.
I stayed in Times Square, NY had a great view room was super comfortable! It had a place to go but food at and the concierge desk was super helpful with finding places to eat around for tourists!!
Every one of these hotels I've stayed with in Washington have met my expectations. Always helpful and friendly staff. They offer great food. The rooms are beautifully arranged and decorated. The price isn't over the top so you feel you're getting a great deal on your stay.
We stay at a Marriott during some of our business trips and it's always a positive experience. The rooms are clean and nice, the front desk clerks usually helpful, maid service is good. No complaints!
I stayed at a location in Anaheim and was happy with my stay. Staff were warm and helpful for the most part. The room was very clean and somewhat updated. I would stay again, especially for the price. Can't go wrong with this hotel, but there are definitely nicer options too.
What I love most about Marriott hotels, is how amazing the employees are. They are always willing to go above and beyond to help. The amenities are great to.. coffee, towels, wake up calls, even a daily newspaper delivered to your room, all you have to do is ask!
The JW Marriott in downtown Indy is a simply fabulous hotel. Everything is top of the line. And the views---indescribable. My hubby and I enjoyed watching the Indians game from the ballroom reception area. I would definitely recommend staying here if you ever get the chance.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos