4.59 / 5 based on 11,956 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love the Marriott brand! I recently stayed at the Marriott in New Orleans and had a wonderful visit. Their rooms were spacious and clean. Their toiletries were amazing and high quality. I had great customer service when booking and staying! Would happily stay again!
Marriott is beautiful! Always clean with great service , definitely get what you pay for because it is on the more expensive side . Always first choice when I travel . Morning accommodations are great and usually have a small gym and hot tub /pool very family friendly
I love hotels so much. Getting to stay in one feels like a little getaway for me. The Hilton has always been great (when I can afford to stay in one). Clean, nice size rooms, comfortable beds, decent sized bathtubs. Complimentary breakfast is important to me too!
Great service, great up keep, but randomly priced higher when you get less. The branding needs some work- why am I paying more for less amenities? Doesn’t make sense. Also, would be nice to have express breakfast “to go” bags for those who can’t stay for continental.
Marriott hotels are the literal best hotels. Free breakfast, big pro. Clean rooms, friendly staff. I've never stayed at a bad Marriott before. They're my go to when I'm booking a hotel. Honestly, they're a little pricey and I don't love that, but overall really great.
My boyfriend and I love Marriott! He's a rewards member and is working to be gold status! Lots of great locations! Their location in St Thomas has a fantastic beach and view of cruise ships 🚢
We always stay in Marriott hotels when we travel. We always have a wonderful experience. The rooms are always clean and nice. The maids and staff are always super friendly. We stay with Marriott at least twice a year.
I have been a Marriott Platinum client for over 15 years. I do too much business travel to have to worry if I will have a clean, comfortable and safe room. I know I can always count on Marriott to have my room readjust the way I like it.
I travel a lot for work so I like to stay at hotels I know and trust. Marriot has always been good to me. Employees are friendly and I know what to expect. Definitely recommend when traveling.
My boyfriend and I missed our flight and had to stay in the closest town to the airport & we got put up at the Marriott, as soon as we walked in we were greeted with so much enthusiasm. I have nothing but good things to say about our stay from check in until check out.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos