BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
My Mom has so many points, so if I need to go out of town and stay at a hotel it's a Marriott. Almost every one I have stayed in was very clean and modernized. Like some hotels are very old looking and smell funny, These are so nice! I've stayed in super big rooms and then just your average size two double bed room and both/all have been impeccable!! Nice showers and bathrooms and their little shampoos and soaps are not the cheap kind. Valet service isn't bad either😉
Emily S.
Cleveland , TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My family and I recently stayed at the Marriott near Time Square in Manhattan. This was a great choice for you trip because it was literally right around the block from Time Square. My grandma has problems walking so a central location was a huge part of our choice to stay there. The staff was super friendly and the rooms were clean. The only downside it that the rooms are small that usually BUT you have to take into account we were in Manhattan. Rooms are generally smaller there anyways. I wish there was more coffee in our rooms too. Overall, it was a great location and comfortable. I would stay there again!
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at a Marriott in Houston and I must say they were amazing! It was my first time away on a work trip for me and I must say they made it awesome! The room was very clean! The food in the lounge was amazing and the staff... absolutely amazing! They were so friendly that they made you feel at home! At one point, my coworker looked at me and said have you previously met her and I said no they’re just so welcoming here! I give them 5 stars!
Carrie R.
Winchester, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently stayed at the Philadelphia Downtown Marriott and was very pleased with my stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. I was pleased to find a Starbucks in the hotel and also noticed several additional services like a FedEx center which would be convenient for business travelers. They also had a nice restaurant and bar area. The hotel was connected to the convention center which was also convenient. Unfortunately, the internet is $16/day for usage which is cost prohibitive for pleasure travel and also be for business travelers depending on travel policies. I would stay here again.
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
I stay here every here for an event (pageant) and the staff are very accommodating, helpful, super friendly. They provide maps, directions, will show you how to get from here to there, help you to your room or vehicle, with your bags or at front desk. Always clean, and the staff win you over.
Jessica O.
Hollywood, FL
Marriott Hotels is always an enjoyable stay. The hotels are always well maintained, the staff friendly, and the beds comfortable. They are in so many cities so if you're looking for consistency where ever you go you can definitely find that with Marriott. Whether you're looking for something quick but nice to stay in for a business trip, or a little more upscale to enjoy a vacation in you can find what you're looking for with Marriott Hotels.
Adriana K.
Corp Christi, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I will only stay at Marriott Hotels! I love their point system, their rewards, and they always take care of everything for me no matter which city I am in.
Ashley R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at a Marriott a while back for a wedding. We called to ask if they allowed pets and the person told us they do and did not charge extra for it. Yet at time of check out they attempted to charge us an extra $100 for our cat even though there was no damage or extra cleaning needed. It was a ridiculous fight with the manager to get them to drop the charge. The staff was generally rude and didn’t have answers to any questions we asked. And it was expensive. It was not somewhere I’d want to stay again. The only redeeming qualities were the free breakfast and convenient location.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I like the feel and luxury you get when you walk in. The attention is nice, but not very personalised. Very distant from the staff, and not beacuse of them, who where charming once you got to know them, but because of policy.
It was very family friendly, but would go for a "only adults" place if going only with your couple.
Loved the Paris location at Champs Elysee, super spacey, specially compare to many others in the location,
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
I stay at Merriott 3 time in my life in different locations. Every time I started there remember why I don't like it. Costumer service at front desk is great,maid service as expected which why gave them 3stars,but sadly the food is disappointing big time and the server too. They only plus in restaurant is that they have Starbucks.The layout not convenient,the bathroom are on the lower end. Plus they don't have restaurant either.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?