BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11923)
Brandi S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Every Marriott Hotel I have stayed at has been first rate! From the food, customer service, cleanliness, room, everything, this is one of my top choices for a hotel when we travel. Not to mention those big cozy beds. I'm completely satisfied with my stays in Marriott.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never had a bad experience with Marriot. They always provided excellent customer service, comfort, and convenience at a good price. My most recent trips were Nashville, DC, Louisiana, and Nashville! All were excellent and rooms amazing! Marriott is always my go to!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nothing special to say here. There are Marriotts everywhere which is nice, and I'm part of their rewards program so you get points for staying there. The hotels themselves are fine. Clean and good service, but nothing extraordinary. I go back because they are convenient.
Jessica C.
Shelby Twp, MI
I hotel is pretty much the same wherever you go, but this one stood out to me. Every location I have gone to, the customer service has been outstanding and the complementary breakfast is actually pretty good! I enjoyed my stay with them and would for sure use them again!
Eric M.
Jackson, TN
I enjoyed my stay at the last Marriot I visited. The staff was very friendly and the room was well kept except for some hair and dirt that I found behind my night stand. Fortunately it was not awful but it did hender my vacation time. All in all it was still a nice stay.
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
The employees here always put the customer first and if there are any problems, they accommodate your stay with no issues. My room is always clean and the hotel are beautiful. I love that there are properties everywhere in the world. So it's easy to rack up points.
Jamie W.
Nolensville, TN
I'm a Marriot member and travel a lot for work. I think it's a great chain with a lot of options based on price point. You can go for luxury or affordable. Good food options and I always have great customer service.
Cassandra M.
Potsdam, NY
These hotels are by far some of the cleanest available. The staff is very friendly and works to suit your needs. We use this whenever we can and every time our experience is wonderful. The staff is kind and keeps the place clean and welcoming. I would recommend because they offer so many types of rooms.
Brandy W.
The Marriott brand has really come along in recent years. I travel frequently for work and used to stay only at Hilton hotels- after a bad stent in Hilton, I switched to Marriott and have been staying with their hotels for the last 3 years. If you really want the best deals, I suggest staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott. They are like having a small apartment and allows you to have a full kitchen, access to things like washer & dryer, free breakfast, and generally has weekly "mixers" that include food and drinks so you don't have to worry about dinner either. And of course, the same great benefits you get at any of their other hotels. Highly recommended.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
There are deferent levels of Marriott Hotels. I've staid at the basic which are nice and the higher end ones. Those are very nice and the beds are comfortable and the staff was very nice. I would definitely stay here again. You can find deals on rates too. That's a plus.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?