BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Hillary C.
I like Marriott hotels a lot. Recently when we went there there was a fire alarm at two in the morning which was not ideal because we were traveling the next day. However the staff dealed with it very well and the incredible breakfast in the morning made up for it. That was the only bad experience I’ve ever had with Marriott and they dealt with it in a great way. I will continue to stay there in the future for their incredible service and amazing rooms.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My stats at Marriott are always pleasant . From the modern look of the property to the unique layout of the room I am never disappointed. I have always had a great experience with staff at these locations as well .
Jennefer M.
La Porte, IN
We stayed here for the first time in Louisville KY we were SHOCKED at how HORRIBLE it was!!! One the room was HOT!!!! It had a dank smell to it, it looked old and run down. Was VERY surprised at the condition of the hotel, we stayed here bc the reputation of the hotel. Boy, were we in for a surprise!!!!
Adrien M.
Arlington, TX
Become a rewards member! Regardless of if you travel often or not. The perks and opportunity for bonus points is AMAZING. I recently booked a Marriott hotel through hotel tonight but that particular hotel was having a promotion for rewards members and I was able to still get points for my stay and bonus points!
Treasure L.
Carolina Bch, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are often a stay that feel a little more luxurious than your average hotel stay...and the price is a little more, too. Marriott beds ensure you get a great night's sleep; super comfy. Generally speaking the staff are helpful, but I've had a few encounters with snobby or unpleasant staff. Staying at these hotels is great but not worth it when I can go somewhere else that's less expensive but still a nice stay.
Misty B.
Sharon, PA
When I went to Florida my flight was delayed so I missed my other flight so I had to get a hotel room for the night. This was my second time in a hotel and my first experience wasn't that good so I wasn't looking forward to this hotel experience but it changed my mind. The service was excellent and it was very clean. I would definitely stay there again. Anything I needed they were able to help with in a decent timely manner.
Katie G.
Woodruff, WI
I have never been at a hotel with such outstanding customer service. When I stay with Marriott, I usually stay in a Residence Inn. Our rooms are always very nice and if we have a kitchen it feels like a home away from home. The complementary breakfast is something we can always count on being delicious.
Allison F.
My family stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Lansing, MI recently. I was impressed by the size of the king suite we stayed in, as well as the comfort of the bed and pillows! We did not have a reservation ahead of time and were quickly able to secure a room. The staff was friendly, and the breakfast was good, though the area was very crowded with long lines. I will definitely stay there again next time I am in the area.
Taylir L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott Hotels are always clean and smell really nice. Their decor is modern and fun. They have nice rooms and bathrooms. They offer a bar and a little marketplace which makes it very nice and convenient for travelers who are tired and do not want to leave their hotel. They have very affordable rooms and their staff is always nice and helpful. Check in and check out is super easy. This is a great affordable hotel option.
Jonida K.
Before going on our honeymoon we spent an evening at a Marriott Hotel. The staff was very welcoming and the rooms clean, well-furnished, and comfortable. We had a mini-fridge in our room and a TV. Overall we were very pleased with the professionalism of the staff and the stellar condition of the room.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?