4.59 / 5 based on 11,979 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love Marriott hotels. They are always so accommodating. We have had our reservations messed up before and not only fixed but upgraded for free since it wasn't our fault. We stayed down in Disney at a Marriott and it was amazing! Was happy I didn't stay inside Disney.
My favorite Marriott was the Orlando Marriott ( On a large golf course ). OMG the rooms, the grounds, the pool, the welcome center, ALL of it was AMAZING!!!! By far my favorite hotel stay EVER
I love the Marriott brand! I recently stayed at the Marriott in New Orleans and had a wonderful visit. Their rooms were spacious and clean. Their toiletries were amazing and high quality. I had great customer service when booking and staying! Would happily stay again!
Wonderful and tremendously pampering long weekend at Marriott hotel. We try to use this hotel as often as we can because of their great reputation and treatment of guests. My favorite part of our stay was the bedding and luxurious bath products we were provided.
I LOOOVE MARRIOTT HOTELS. Their location are usually very nice and central. OI loove their rooms, very clean, organized, spacious, and fair prices. I never doubt about booking this hotel. Their service is very awesome and professional. I will totally book with them again.
I stay at a Marriot in Charlotte, NC and it was beautiful. The lobby was inviting and downtown area was prime location for me. The bed itself was so comfortable that I didn't want to move. The room was clean and the shower was sinful with the water pressure.
Not a huge fan of the shampoo and conditioner they have in their rooms, but that's really my only complaint about any of my numerous stays at Marriott hotels. Usually I stay for business and I get what I've expected - comfortable, minimal rooms for rest and relaxation.
I love Marriott. I got there early and they were able to let me into my room early and that was so helpful. They brought me extra pillows and the entire hotel was kept in pristine conditions. The only problem I had was that the lobby bathroom could have been cleaner.
I never have to worry when I’m staying here. I know that the quality is and they ways have great customer service. I know that wherever I am in the world, when I stay at a Marriott I can feel safe and comfortable knowing that the standard of service will be excellent.
Marriotts are wonderful hotels. They have wonderful customer service and the staff is so pleasant. I like the shuttle service and the staff sometimes go out of the way to make, you comfortable. The mariott in Orlando was my favorite. I would definitely recommend.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos