4.59 / 5 based on 11,979 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott is the only hotel chain I will stay at. I have yet to have a bad experience at a Marriott that they haven’t made a solid effort to correct. I loved the Marriott in St.Kitts it’s truly a beautiful hotel/resort
Marriott is everywhere! We are members because we can always find a Marriott near where we are trying to stay. Their point system is great if you travel even one time a year. We are always satisfied with the Marriott.
I love Marriott hotels. All of the hotels I have stayed at are very nice, modern and up to date. Sometimes they even have fresh cookies waiting for you at the front desk. I always look to stay at Marriott hotels when I travel.
My family chooses Marriott hotels whenever possible. We love the quality of service, the quality of rooms and cleanliness, and the price point. Their are lots of locations and we always know what to expect with them.
Marriott hotels are always a great option. They’re always conveniently located and have great dining options inside their hotel. The rooms are clean and spacious for the price. Worth staying in and forming an opinion.
~ Loved my room when I stayed with my business group on the plaza in Kansas city. The room was exquisite and loved the location. I would Definately recommend this hotel for people staying in K.C business district! ~
Every Marriott I have ever stayed in (which is a lot) have been amazing. All have the same high standard and provide the same luxury regardless of where the Marriott is located! I always chose Marriott when I travel
We stayed at a Marriott in Nashville by the airport and had a fantastic time. The rooms were clean. The pool area was great for supervising young teens on a school trip. The dining area was a little small and they ran out of many of the bread/bagel selections at breakfast. Otherwise great visit!
I stayed in this hotel in Paris, France and it was a great experience. The rooms were super clean and the room service was great. The staff was always available to help and get us anything we needed for our room. There were also some really good breakfast options in The mornings to help us fuel our day. Overall I loved this stay and they helped me feel like I was home even though home was over 1000 miles away
Marriott is one of my absolutely favorite hotels. Every time I stay in one of their hotels I always want to bring their beds home. I don’t know what mattresses they use nor what linens but they are always fabulous.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos