BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lindsay N.
Olathe, KS
I have never had a problem with this hotel,  they seem to have room every time I need it,  the rooms are airways nice and clean and the price is good.  It's not top of the line but it's also not the bottom in any way.  I will continue to use them when I need to find a hotel to stay at.
Kerri A.
Hoboken, NJ
I have been a Marriott Card holder for more than 4 years and prior to that my family was a loyal member for years. The Marriott Hotels are very loyal especially to those who are members. Whenever travelling, I will always look for a Marriott hotel first and highly recommend others do so as well.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I worked for Marriott for about 2 years so I would get discounts! As a guest it is always a lovely experience. If you are a guest be kind, these people are way over worked for not enough pay. You didn't get your turndown chocolate so you are going to scream at the lady on the phone? Please reconsider!
Connie G.
Coconut Creek
Absolutely love Marriotts. The staff has never been anything but super accommodating. I asked for three extra pillows once and they brought up four "just in case". Superb customer service always. The breakfast is always delicious, and the beds are the most comfortable of any hotel I've ever stayed at.
Patricia B.
Swannanoa , NC
I stayed in a Marriott in Washington DC and it was great! The concierge was so nice, bed was extremely comfortable, pillows were heavenly and it was really clean. I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting DC. The only thing that was annoying was that the AC stopped working towards the end of our trip.
Miranda V.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed here on vacation one time, and I really liked this hotel. It was very clean and the front desk employees were so nice and helpful. And the housekeepers were super friendly as well and always asked us if there was anything else they could do to make our stay better. Such a great place to stay!
Krystal P.
Tyrone
These hotels are the best! I always choose these as first choice. Pros is it is a clean and classy environment and the customer service is outstanding. There are no cons! They treat you with respect and make sure your stay is a positive one. This is the first hotel I recommend to family and friends.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
Globetrotter Expert
I got married at a Marriott hotel so I definitely have to give them five stars. Marriott hotel staff-the one I interacted with in Virginia were very helpful and gave my husband a beautiful suite to stay in after our wedding ceremony. Hotel has a very modern feel and the rooms are very comfortable.
brittany g.
Charleston, WV
I love love love Marriott hotels. The staff has always been friendly no matter which location I have stayed at. Their beds are super soft. The toiletries they have in the bathroom smell so refreshing. This is a family friendly resort. This place is semi expensive but well worth the extra dollars!
Alisha R.
New Rochelle, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott Hotels give you an above average experience at an affordable price. I've stayed with them about 3 times. Each time was a good experience with clean, comfortable, and up-to-date interiors. From my experience the in-room wi-fi service could use some improvements, so don't bank on using it.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?