BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Adrien M.
Arlington, TX
Become a rewards member! Regardless of if you travel often or not. The perks and opportunity for bonus points is AMAZING. I recently booked a Marriott hotel through hotel tonight but that particular hotel was having a promotion for rewards members and I was able to still get points for my stay and bonus points!
Jonida K.
Before going on our honeymoon we spent an evening at a Marriott Hotel. The staff was very welcoming and the rooms clean, well-furnished, and comfortable. We had a mini-fridge in our room and a TV. Overall we were very pleased with the professionalism of the staff and the stellar condition of the room.
Taylir L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott Hotels are always clean and smell really nice. Their decor is modern and fun. They have nice rooms and bathrooms. They offer a bar and a little marketplace which makes it very nice and convenient for travelers who are tired and do not want to leave their hotel. They have very affordable rooms and their staff is always nice and helpful. Check in and check out is super easy. This is a great affordable hotel option.
Chloe H.
I love staying at Marriott hotels. My dad traveled for his job so I grew up staying at Marriott hotels frequently. I've never had a bad experience at Marriott. The hotels are always very well kept and you can stay for a decent price. If you're looking for a nice hotel at a good price, choose Marriott!
kiana f.
Athens, GA
Marriott is one if my absolute favorite hotels! I always get at the very least 4 star service and they have some of the most beautiful hotel layouts, particularly in Manila and other places where I least expected. I try to stay with them whenever I can, and it is always worth their reasonable price!
Kellie N.
Washington, DC
We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Amelia island over Easter. We typically go to Florida over Easter and hands down, everyone agreed this was their favorite destination. We have two kids (3 and 1) and they had the time of their lives. It was so kid friendly. The only critique I would have is that the ham and cheese croissants in the small coffee shop are so good and such a hit, they should also be offered at the coffee shop at Coast during the weekend when the other is closed.
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is among my favorite hotel brands. Consistently across the U.S., Marriott feels unique and high-quality. Although I appreciate Marriott at large, some of their hotel collections are undoubtedly better than others. W, JW Marriott, and Autograph hotels are among my favorites. I especially love Marriott's Autograph hotels because of their uniqueness in each location. Highly recommend check those out to immerse yourself in the local culture.
Jamie G.
I have stayed at Marriot hotels many times before for vacations, events, and business trips.  While the staff quality varies by location, the hotels themselves are always clean, well-kept, and relatively up to date.  The rooms are of a decent size for 2-4 adults to stay comfortably and they have great accommodations for meals and drinks.  This is my hotel chain of choice whenever I go out of town!
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
I'm a huge Marriott fan. It's my go to favorite brand. I am rarely disapointed when I stay at a Marriott. I enjoy staying at Marriott Residence Inn the most. They offer enough space for a large family and most of their rooms have full kitchens. This is a must for me. They also offer free breakfast and have fun amenties such as pool, hot tub, bbq pits and basketball court. This is a vacation all in its self. I recommend
Lucy S.
Austin, TX
The Mariotts I have stayed in always had the best free breakfasts very early in the morning. The lobby attendant was always friendly and pleasant, and the cleaning service always did a great job of tidying up my room. The cleanliness of the hotels is always a plus, and the locations are unbeatable.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?