BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Nyesha C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Globetrotter Expert
You know it's nothing shy of amazing when you refuse to stay in a hotel unless it's Marriott. My first experience with Marriott was at the JW in DC and I fell in love! Rooms are always clean and to my expectations, customer service is impeccable, and my stay is always comfortable.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at a Marriott in KCK.  The rooms were updated and very clean.  The pool was nice and the weight room had a good selection of equipment.  The staff were also very helpful.  The hotel was definitely a good value for the money that we payed.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Staying in a Marriott Hotel is all luxury! The staff is always nice and willing to help in anything you need, comfortable rooms with a variety of sizes and styles, good restaurants and great pools. My last family trip i stayed at a Marriott and i want to repeat that experience again!
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Globetrotter Expert
I am a Marriott rewards member. I stay at this chain often for work travel. I have earned so many points my family and I are taking a vacation using my points. I would recommend if you like staying at Marriott to become a rewards member to get free nights. It's totally worth it!
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I have never had any trouble whenever I stayed at a Marriott hotel. They deliver great services everywhere. Not to mention their very affordable for anyone. You just can't go wrong with choosing them.
Cindy L.
Fox Lake, IL
Marriott hotels are one of the nicest hotels to stay at. As far as price, they offer many types of hotels that everyone can afford. Their beds and pillows are of the most comfortable I've ever slept on at a hotel. Room are always very nice and well cleaned. Customer service is wonderful as well.
Abigail T.
Des Moines, IA
I have stayed in Marriotts all over the US and every single time is has been FANTASTIC!! Everytime the rooms are amazing, the staff are super helpful and nice! They definitely don't slack on their customer service and cleanliness!! Marriott is always my go too and will always be!!
Andrea A.
Stayed at the San Francisco Marriot Marquis. I was pleasantly surprised, check in was quick and the room was better than I expected. There is a cocktail lounge with a great view of the city.  It's conveniently located near Union Square and Att park. I'd definitely stay there again!
ARLENE G.
South Gate, CA
I stay at the Las Vegas Marriott Hotel, it was beautiful. My favorite place was the rooftop pool where you can see all of the city lights and the beautiful sunset. I would recommend staying here, it is a bit pricey but the customer service was great and friendly. Its so worth it.
Very nice, and the employees are very sweet and professional with there job. Love the service and it is definitely a good place to go stay a couple nights if your trying to get away but don't really want to leave state! The employees always make you feel welcome and at home.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?