4.59 / 5 based on 11,988 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We recently stayed at the Marriott on the Riverwalk. The view from our room was horrible. We had a view of construction scraps and dumpsters from our window. I felt the room wasn't very big either for having 2 queen-size beds. All in all, I expected more for the price we paid.
I hotel is pretty much the same wherever you go, but this one stood out to me. Every location I have gone to, the customer service has been outstanding and the complementary breakfast is actually pretty good! I enjoyed my stay with them and would for sure use them again!
Stayed at the Marriott suite and it was absolutely beautiful the bed was so comfortable and clean, the bathroom was very clean as well and I got tons of channels on the tv, I was very happy with my stay
In the past I have stayed at many Marriott hotels, the last one I stayed at was in Boston while attending a Justin Bieber concert. This one was particularly nice and clean. The service was great! The food was also amazing I would highly recommend.
I always enjoy staying at a Marriott. I was there for a conference, and they were very clean and organized. All of the people were friendly and concerned that we had a wonderful stay. Always consider Marriott when traveling to a new place and see what options they have.
My family loves Marriott resorts! We have a timeshare in Park City, Utah and Ko'Olina, Hawaii. Marriott feels more like home rather than a hotel, which we love. We have been using Marriot for years, and know that we can find one in whatever city we are traveling to.
When my husband and I went to California we stayed in a Marriott and I experienced the best customer service I have ever had! The rooms were so clean and the customer service was amazing about towels or anything needed. I will only ever stay with Marriott in the future!
This is one of my favorite hotel chains to stay at, and has been for years! Customer service ie amazing with this company! The rooms are always clean, comfy white beds, and feesh linens whenever requested. I recommend it to everyone and will continue to stay eith Marriott
There are deferent levels of Marriott Hotels. I've staid at the basic which are nice and the higher end ones. Those are very nice and the beds are comfortable and the staff was very nice. I would definitely stay here again. You can find deals on rates too. That's a plus.
Nothing special to say here. There are Marriotts everywhere which is nice, and I'm part of their rewards program so you get points for staying there. The hotels themselves are fine. Clean and good service, but nothing extraordinary. I go back because they are convenient.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos