Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,212 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have never had any trouble whenever I stayed at a Marriott hotel. They deliver great services everywhere. Not to mention their very affordable for anyone. You just can't go wrong with choosing them.
I recently stayed at a Marriott in KCK. The rooms were updated and very clean. The pool was nice and the weight room had a good selection of equipment. The staff were also very helpful. The hotel was definitely a good value for the money that we payed.
Marriot hotels are a great option when traveling. Their prices are usually fair and the hotel rooms themselves are well kept. Staying at the JW Marriott hotels are always a better option as their customer service is far superior than those of just Marriott hotels. I would recommend Marriott to those who are looking for a budget friendly yet comfortable stay
LOVE Marriott! One of my favorite places to stay at a Marriott is in Dallas, TX. We travel there often and will continue to. I have only good things to say about them! I have never been dissatisfied!
I travel frequently yo Baltimore and stay at the Marriott Waterfront. It's tucked away from the main street but close enough to walk yo everything downtown. Beautiful, clean and safe property. I would highly recommend staying here if you need to be in Baltimore.
Marriott is great! They have so many locations to choose from. I like to stay There when I'm going to the hot spots of my destination! They make me feel very at home! The service Is exceptional!!!!!!!
I love Marriot hotel. I have stayed in the beautiful resort that is in Phoenix - Arizona and I loved the place, the whole area was so clean and pretty, I really could relax. Then I decided to book Marriot again in Kaanapali - Maui which was the best choice I could have made.
The rooms weren't as updated as I'd like them to be and neither was the resort I stayed in. The staff was super friendly and made up for the lack of reservations. I did enjoy the pools and the fact it was right off the beach. Overall I'm satisfied and would definitely recommend.
Very good service, lovely ambience. Rooms are good and very clean. Visited Marriott only on my vacations with my family. Costumer service was good too. Very helpful and friendly staff. Would recommend it to everyone.
We stay in DC at the Marriott every May for the last 4 years. The service is amazing. The staff is always helpful. It's crowded and busy, but they make your stay a pleasurable one. Every vacation we go on, we try to find a Marriott hotel. I'm definitely satisfied with hotel chain.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos