4.59 / 5 based on 11,951 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I ALSO LIKE THE MARRIOT BECAUSE ITS VERY CLEAN, I NEVER EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FINDING ANYTHING IN THE ROOM AND ANYTIME YOU NEED SOMETHING YOU JUST CALL HE FRONT DESK AND THEY IMMEDIATELY ASSIST.
I would have to say Marriott hotels are great. I commonly stay in the SpringHill Suites sets. Their beds are so comfortable and the people are so friendly. I find however that housekeeping services can really vary per location, sometimes spectacular, sometimes underwhelming!
Yes I give the Marriott 5 Stars I just stayed in the Marriott this weekend the people there were just so kind great customer service the breakfast complimentary breakfast was really good the service starts with a smile their rooms was nice and clean I give them a plus
I stayed at the JW Marriott Live in LA and was very impressed with the rooms, as well as the service I received. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. I was there for a conference and the convention center was great! I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
I stayed at a location in Anaheim and was happy with my stay. Staff were warm and helpful for the most part. The room was very clean and somewhat updated. I would stay again, especially for the price. Can't go wrong with this hotel, but there are definitely nicer options too.
Consistency consistency consistency. When I stay at a Marriott I may not get the most hip and young experience, but I know that I will have a quality stay that is in line with my past experiences. They have a high level of customer service and are alway accommodating.
I stayed in Times Square, NY had a great view room was super comfortable! It had a place to go but food at and the concierge desk was super helpful with finding places to eat around for tourists!!
I like Marriot. My stay is usually great and I never experience any problems. I get good room service and customer service as well. I usually stay in Marriot since I collect points which has a good reward program. I get to use the lounge which has good food and drinks.
I recently stayed at the Marriott with my family for two days and over the course of those two days we really enjoyed our stay there especially having breakfast together as well as being really close to the actual event we wanted to go to so great location and really clean rooms
If you are looking for an affordable place to stay, check out the Marriott for a clean well decorated room. Staff is courteous and the customer service is above and beyond. Would recommend & will stay there again.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos