BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kenni C.
I love Marriott. Honestly it is a home away for home for me as I travel for my job. I am very loyal to Marriott and can always count on them for upgrades surprise gifts and the nicest staff. I have earned status at Marriott and they make sure you're aware of you're free gift when you arrive and and your upgraded wifi. Marriott is my choice hotel when traveling always.
Ana Carolina L.
Very comfortable beds with a good space in the room and the bathroom (knowing that it’s not a first class!). Great staff, good meal options, easy and fast check in and check out. Had no problems at all since I booked the room until I get back home.
Nicky G.
Gastonia
I have always had a pleasant experience whole I stayed at this hotel chain. Pretty and clean rooms. Average amenities. The staff is responsive and friendly. I will continue to book roo.s with this chain
Kelsey G.
We recently booked a guaranteed room at the Marriott in Champaign, IL. We booked several months in advance to ensure we got the room we wanted. Upon arrival, we were told that the did not have the room we had reserved and that we had to take another room. The other room only had 1 bed, while we needed 2 because of the number of people in our party. We were only compensated $15 for the trouble. It was HIGHLY disappointing and I can honestly say we will most likely not be staying at a Marriott hotel again.
Eric H.
Tulsa, OK
Marriott is my jam. Their properties don't try to be anything they're not. Courtyard, Fairfield, Spring Hill, town place. And residence inn all have great identities and are fantastic values. If you're a hotel point addict, only make Marriott your brand if you can save up for a "fly and stay" deal. Look it up.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
When in doubt stay in the Marriot hotels! It's always a pleasure staying here, I lobe how clean the place always is and I lobe how comfortable the beds are. If a bed is not comfortable, then the hotel isn't any good. I know this from experience. I have stayed in so many hotels and some are very expensive and pretty, but the bedd are crap.
Kara T.
Sugar Land, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott hotels. I recently went to New Orleans and stayed at the Marriott on Canal street. We were on the 33rd floor corner room with windows every where. Such beautiful and amazing views. The staff of every Marriott I've been to have been extremely helpful and welcoming. I would go back to the hotels I've stayed in.
Jordan C.
Westminster, CA
I have never had a bad experience at a marriott hotel. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. I am always accommodated. The rooms are nice and clean. Most of them are super spacious as well which is not common. I always leave feeling refreshed, relaxed, and satisfied. I would highly recommend marriott hotels to my friends and family.
Belle H.
We recently stayed at the Marriott World Center in Orlando and had a wonderful time! It was Christmas time and the resort was decorated with holiday decorations and even a giant gingerbread house. My favorite part of the stay was the fireworks and laser light show in the evening by the pool.
Monique M.
I stayed at a Marriott during a visit to Disneyland and was very happy with the services provided during my stay. Even after I checked out of the hotel they still allowed me to keep my vehicle parked while I went to Disneyland before going home. My rooms were cleaned daily and toiletries were replenished as well. The staff were helpful with suggesting restaurants in the area, too.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?