BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Caterina R.
Santa Paula, CA
Oh man! Every stay at a Marriott hotel has been terrific! The pool is elaborate along with the banquet rooms. I've been to wedding receptions there that were by far amazing. The food is delicious and the staff is great!
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
I love the rooms - they are always clean and well stocked. The customer service tends to be nice. There are times where I get treated suspiciously because of my age which is annoying. My biggest complaint is the breakfast. If the Marriott doesn't have a Starbucks in it then the breakfast is just sad and gross.
jessica r.
Poquoson, VA
They have hotels in so many areas, so you have many options if you chose to stay at this hotel. Best part is their great service, and nice rooms. I am always impressed when I stay here. My mother and I use this hotel a lot when we go on vacations. We are both satisfied with our experience when we stay there.
Sandy J.
I like the Marriott hotels. It's like a mcdonalds for hotels. You can expect roughly the same service and "products" at each Marriott. Never had any real complaints about them. Affordable. Good service. And plentiful.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
Marriott Hotels are a wonderful option. I've even stayed at a Marriott instead of staying on property when visiting Disney World. The customer service is awesome and I would definitely stay at another Marriott hotel on my next trip.
Wendy F.
Marietta, PA
I am on the road often for business and I ALWAYS stay at Marriott brand hotels. Their points program is the best I've seen, and I can always find a Marriott in the town I'm staying. I have Gold Elite status through Marriott which offers additional perks.
Leor M.
Skokie, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at a Marriott hotel in Indianapolis and it as a great experience for a great price! A two queen room for $95 a night is an amazing deal!  The one thing I did not like about the hotel room is that there was no mini fridge in there.  I brought a bunch for snacks and ended up having to throw them out.
Madison C.
La Grange, NC
Great hotel line if you are looking for a place to stay over might or for the week. They have excellent customer service and got us exactly what we needed. They always kept their pools clean and in the best condition.
Victoria C.
Orem
Love these hotels. Great clean friendly chain of hotels. Always comfortable. It can be average to good, but never bad. It depends on he time of year. At some chains the beds are really comfortable. Others not so much
Erika G.
Youngstown, OH
Always fantastic service. We stay in the one in Cleveland, or Pittsburgh and it’s always so nice. I love the city views! The staff is always present and willing to help. Overall I am very satisfied with my stays here!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?