Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,173 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've stayed at a few Marriott resorts and I've enjoyed each one of them. It is expensive, and I do feel they could do a little more to stand out among the rest, but the rooms and the service are both good.
We stayed at the marriot during our travels to Florida. We booked a double and it had a mini kitchen, It felt clean and tidy. Comfortable and slept like a baby. Only issue was the noise level. could hear kids screaming down the hall as they pass or people slamming their hotel doors
Always a pleasant experience when I stay at these hotels . Always very easy check out experience . Staff is very friendly and helpful . Always try to meet your accommodations and I recommend this to everyone
This was the best hotel I have been to. Very nice but pretty expensive. Overall I love coming here tho! I don't stay in hotels often only when we do family vacations. I would recommend this one for sure!
I have always loved Marriott! I have friends who worked there and they always rave about the customer service. I have never had an issue with booking, canceling, or asking for new sheets etc. They are very accommodating and just wonderful. The prices can be high but you pay for what you get.
We frequent the Marriott Ross Bridge in Birmingham, AL. The staff is amazing and really offer that Southern hospitality. The hotel itself could really use an update, but they have great amenities and comfy beds!
Marriott is always nice and clean but the last one we stayed at didn't have security cameras and we had our Harley Davidson stolen from the parking lot. The owners of the hotel didn't bother calling or anything. It was a swanky place but lacked a very important detail! SECURITY CAMERAS!
Marriott hotels do not disappoint. The staff is cordial and helpful, even with late arrivals. Room service was excellent and reasonably priced. Would stay in a Marriott hotel again, only thing that kept this from a 5-star review is that other hotels are more competitively priced.
Comfortable beds, very clean and large rooms. Great customer service. The breakfast bar that we had wasn't very good. Hardly any food, some was burnt, and the omelet station where someone prepares it for you was very slow and very small portions. Other than that beautiful establishment.
Very clean and the staff was incredibly helpful when we needed extra pillows and blankets for our room. Though I'm not an often hotel room utilizer - I would recommend this hotel chain anytime. Very satisfied overall
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos