BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
Marriott Hotels are on of my preferences when I travel because no matter where I am going I know what to expect! A comfy room or suite that is clean and usually centrally located to make my travel easy. I have never had a bad experience in one of these hotels and live the rewards program as well!
TANEKA w.
S Huntington, NY
The room was clean and the sheets were clean. I didn't like the smell of the room as it smelled wet and slightly moldy. The continental breakfast was not great. It was dried bread and packets of butter and oatmeal and fruit and tea. I wished they had more options for hot food like tea and eggs.
Yvonne L.
San Jose, CA
Fantastic interior decoration! I loved how the lobby was kept very clean, tidy and posh :) The front desk was very friendly, speedy and thorough with their service. They immediately found our reservation and checked us in, in no time! Room was, needless to say, in an immaculate condition.
Ariel F.
Beautiful rooms! I've stayed at numerous Marriotts and they are always clean and comfortable. Costumer service is great and extremely helpful. Love convenience and overall always happy with my overnight visit.
Diana R.
Huntington, NY
we stayed here when my family went to Florida. it was beautiful! The TV though was of an older model but the bed was comfy. The staff were nice. I am glad to have met Filipino staff and they were nice and warm.
Mari N.
If given the chance, we always use this hotel when we go to summer vacations around Northern California. I love how most of the hotels have indoor swimming pools. My family can enjoy a swim even during winter months. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated and spacious.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A very clean, beautiful hotel. They messed up on the reservation but fixed it as soon as they could and upgraded for free for the hassle. They had EXCELLENT free breakfast and even fresh baked cookies at the front desk sometimes! Very courteous and amazing. Will totally go back. Good rates too!
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
Marriott Hotels never disappoint. Recently, I stayed at the Marriott Aruba Surf Hotel and it was beautiful. The pool area was awesome, complete with a lazy river and swim-up bar. The staff was very friendly and the rooms extremely nice. The only draw was the lack of a restaurant on the property.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Marriott is held to high standards visibly. Everything always seems to be in line and up to standard in their hotels. The employees are very helpful and courteous. I will keep on staying at Marriott locations!
Miranda M.
Fort Worth, TX
I loveddddd staying at the Marriott in downtown Austin. I had an excellent balcony view, as well as easy access to just about everywhere I planned on going in my trip. I'll be staying at the Marriott when I can
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?