Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,227 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Very clean and the staff was incredibly helpful when we needed extra pillows and blankets for our room. Though I'm not an often hotel room utilizer - I would recommend this hotel chain anytime. Very satisfied overall
I have always loved Marriott! I have friends who worked there and they always rave about the customer service. I have never had an issue with booking, canceling, or asking for new sheets etc. They are very accommodating and just wonderful. The prices can be high but you pay for what you get.
This was the best hotel I have been to. Very nice but pretty expensive. Overall I love coming here tho! I don't stay in hotels often only when we do family vacations. I would recommend this one for sure!
I always like a good Marriott! It's kinda nice just to know what to expect and get a similar experience out of each location. This is the comfortable and safe choice at a good price for a trip! I recommend this to someone who isn't wanting to spend a ton. It is the middle of the road.
We frequent the Marriott Ross Bridge in Birmingham, AL. The staff is amazing and really offer that Southern hospitality. The hotel itself could really use an update, but they have great amenities and comfy beds!
Always a pleasant experience when I stay at these hotels . Always very easy check out experience . Staff is very friendly and helpful . Always try to meet your accommodations and I recommend this to everyone
Great employees that are very nice and willing to do anything that you ask for. They have a great complimentary breakfast that is delicious and their room service and cleaning services are one of the best. I would defiantly stay here again in the future and recommend to all!
Comfortable beds, very clean and large rooms. Great customer service. The breakfast bar that we had wasn't very good. Hardly any food, some was burnt, and the omelet station where someone prepares it for you was very slow and very small portions. Other than that beautiful establishment.
I have stayed at Marriott several times over the years, for work and for vacation. The rooms are clean, they usually have a nice restaurant and lounge. Customer service has always been great, I have never had any problems. I would recommend Marriott hotels to all!
Marriott is always nice and clean but the last one we stayed at didn't have security cameras and we had our Harley Davidson stolen from the parking lot. The owners of the hotel didn't bother calling or anything. It was a swanky place but lacked a very important detail! SECURITY CAMERAS!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos