BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11955)
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never had any trouble whenever I stayed at a Marriott hotel. They deliver great services everywhere. Not to mention their very affordable for anyone. You just can't go wrong with choosing them.
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stay in DC at the Marriott every May for the last 4 years. The service is amazing. The staff is always helpful. It's crowded and busy, but they make your stay a pleasurable one. Every vacation we go on, we try to find a Marriott hotel. I'm definitely satisfied with hotel chain.
Laurie P.
We have stayed at Marriott resorts for many of our family vacations. Recently we stayed at the Marriott in Maui and were so impressed with the facility and services offered. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable and we reccommend Marriott to our friends and family.
haylley T.
reynoldsburg, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When my Grandpa was undergoing chemotherapy, my gram and grandpa chose to stay in the Marriot Hotel during their stay. I was so pleased with how well they treated them, and how accommodating they were to him when he needed extra pillows etc..
Thank you for being so kind to him while he was still alive.
Lisa J.
Palatine, IL
I travel frequently yo Baltimore and stay at the Marriott Waterfront. It's tucked away from the main street but close enough to walk yo everything downtown. Beautiful, clean and safe property. I would highly recommend staying here if you need to be in Baltimore.
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
We had to stay in one for about 6 months while our house went through some construction. We were very comfortable until the hotel staff kept looking at what we ate in the mornings for complimentary breakfast. Then they kept bugging us here and there. They are however very clean.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Had a great stay in Tustin, CA with some friends. They gave us a complimentary breakfast that was pretty decent considering it was free. The staff was all super friendly and the hotel itself was nicely decorated. The room had a modern look and was very clean. Would definitely stay again when I'm traveling.
Bruna S.
Oakland, CA
I love Marriot hotel. I have stayed in the beautiful resort that is in Phoenix - Arizona and I loved the place, the whole area was so clean and pretty, I really could relax. Then I decided to book Marriot again in Kaanapali - Maui which was the best choice I could have made.
Brianca B.
Laurelton, NY
The rooms weren't as updated as I'd like them to be and neither was the resort I stayed in. The staff was super friendly and made up for the lack of reservations. I did enjoy the pools and the fact it was right off the beach. Overall I'm satisfied and would definitely recommend.
Kali M.
Madison, WI
I stayed at the AC Marriot in the Los Angeles area and I LOVED my stay. The hotel was amazing, clean, and always stocked. They provided free happy hours too and always had fresh coffee, juice, water, anything you needed with bike rentals! I highly recommend the AC Marriot chain.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?