BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jenna D.
Globetrotter Expert
I love the Marriott Hotels! They are probably not all created equal, but the few I've stayed in, have more than met my expectations. Clean, well decorated, friendly staff... a place you would want to spend your time! You are getting what you pay for when you stay here (in a good way).
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
Marriott hotels are nice, but I find that customer service is never really up to par. Rooms and facilities are always clean and kept up nicely and I usually enjoy my stays. Overall, these are nice hotels, but if customer service is really important to you, I would look in to other options.
Mary Hannah P.
Kettering , OH
We love to stay at Marriott hotels whenever we travel. We always know that we will get a clean room and those rewards points are nice too! I love the extra services you can get at a Marriott as well, such as a beverage at the hotel bar before exploring the city in a shuttle from the hotel.
Alyssa B.
Sterling Hts, MI
The Marriott is always a lovely, extravagant hotel to stay at when traveling. The staff is always extremely nice and helpful. The rooms are always as recent size and the bathroom I last stayed in had a HUGE bathroom with a great mirror! Perfect for getting ready for a night out on the town.
Rachel J.
Olive Branch, Mississippi
We love Marriott hotels simply because we can always rely on the rooms being clean and the staff to be accommodating. They have hotels everywhere, making it easy to find a place to stay on road trips. We're Marriott card holders and love the perks we get when we stay at a Marriott hotel!
Julia C.
Love Marriott!! I have a time share with Marriott and they are the best company to work with. They are very accommodating and I have never had a problem with the company. I highly recommend Marriott hotels
Libby H.
My family swears by Marriott hotels! We are pretty picky when it comes to where we stay and Marriott is by far our favorite hotel group! They have great customer service, clean rooms (huge priority for us!), nice decorating, and great amenities for guests like the business lounge and pool!
Rachel L.
Saltville, VA
Fun loving and helpful staff. We really enjoyed this experience and try to use the Marriott as often as possible. We had hours the fun in the pool, and consider it to be a pro. The pool was definitely our favorite part. The Kids loved it! We would definitely recommend it to our friends .
Paisley B.
Oftentimes when traveling with family, we stay at the Marriott Residence Inn. Not only is the staff exceptionally accommodating, but the rooms are always clean (and usually available early!!), and their breakfasts are tasty and nutritious. Would highly recommend when traveling with family.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Customer service and the amenities at Marriott Hotels are usually top notch. I seek out Marriott Hotels when the family and I are on road trips in order to have a good night's rest and perhaps a dip in the pool.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?