BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kia M.
La Vergne, TN
The workers associated with Marriott all seem as if they are in a hurry or if you are inconveniencing them. From Indianapolis, Atlanta and Florida.... if you encounter niceness it's 1 in a few .... Hospitality and customer service is 1 in the same and seems like it needs to be trained for coworkers a little more.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Globetrotter Expert
I think Marriott, Holiday Inn, etc are all comparable. They provide clean and comfortable accommodations, but can vary based on how updated they are. The Marriott I last stayed in wasn’t as newly renovated so it felt a little more dumpy. However, my room was clean. The gym was outdated so I ended up not really using it.
Niya M.
holtsville
The best hotel ever ... my favorite. The Marriott where do I begin it’s just really nice. The people are nice, the pool don’t get me started, it’s quiet, the breakfast is good,and the hotel is always by main stores. Over all I love the Marriott hotels it will always be my good to hotel even tho it’s a bit of money
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
Globetrotter Expert
I have always loved to stay at the Marriott hotels. The staff is always very nice and accommodating. I love that they just merged with SPG Hotels so now my points combine. I think I get treated a lot better since I am a member with them and it makes all the difference. I go out of my way to stay at their brand hotels.
Deanna B.
When arriving at the Mobile Mariott, the fellow that checked us in was very friendly and answered all of our questions and gave us a great recommendation of a local restaurant. He also saved us a lot of money on parking for our cruise. The room was very nice and clean. I would definitely stay at a Mariott again.
Johara H.
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed in a number of Marriott hotels (in a number of different continents) and have enjoyed almost all my experiences there. The reason why they get 4 stars instead of 5 is due to some hiccups I've had, especially during one extended stay (where they had checked someone into a room I was staying in).
Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
Staying at the Marriott was nice. Good customer service and attention. Nothing bad to say about them. I feel like most of these hotels have the same level of customer service. So its rare for one to be better than the other. Ive used it a few times. The rooms are spacious and clean. The service is like a B+
Laura B.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is my favorite hotel to stay at! The prices are typically higher than other hotels, but I think the additional expense is worth it. Customer service has always been very helpful and goes above and beyond what I ask for. Would definitely recommend for both business and leisurely travel!
Merima B.
Urbandale
Globetrotter Expert
Best hotels out there. I travel a lot for work and for vacations and they are always who I turn to for my stay. Their staff is the best out there and go over and beyond for all their customers. Have stayed with Marriot at least 30 times and at times for months at a time. They also have a Great loyalty program.
Melody S.
Ames, IA
The service at this hotel was amazing! After spending 2 weeks in my husband's village with no indoor plumbing and dealing with the stress of travel while 5 months pregnant and with a active 4 year old, the moment I walked into this hotel, I felt relaxed. As we entered, a young man who looked like he was leaving for break stopped and asked us where we were going and took time from his break to carry our bags from the entry to the receptionist to our room.Check in was quick and my daughter and I was provided bottles of water. I guess they saw how exhausted we were.The rooms were spacious, clean, and modern. The beds and linens were so amazingly soft after sharing a broken mattress with my family for 2 weeks The bathroom was updated and there was no lack of hot water. Our room had a lovely view of the lobby and the security is good. You have to use your room key to access the hallways or elevator, which provides extra security.The restaurant at the hotel was delicious!!!! Our server, Roman, was amazing, attentive, and polite and even interacted kindly with our tired and cranky 4 year old. The chef, Cristian, even came to our table when our meal was delivered to personally make sure the steaks were cooked to how we liked them. Our drinks were refilled in a timely manner, good options for food, and delicious to boot. Roman and Cristian even brought us a free dessert since it was the day before El Dia de los Reyes. The only funny thing about our experience is they keep referring to my husband as Mr. Smith since the reservation was under my name and I kept my maiden name. But once we explained the misunderstanding and said he was a Hernandez, they quickly corrected themselves.The employees all appear bilingual like myself so I could have spoken in either language had I wanted to.Overall, my husband and I both agree we had the best customer service we've ever experienced at any hotel and wish we could have stayed more than one night.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?