BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tyson C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel was probably one of my least favorite hotels that I stated in my lifetime. When I got to the room, my sheets had hair on the bed as if they had not been changed. I called the front desk and they immediately change them, they also took some money off my bill. Their customer service and other areas of service are wonderful. Just their custodial staff may need a little bit of tidying up.
Kerri M.
My husband and I recently stayed at a Marriott across the street from Disneyland, and it was one of the worst I’ve stayed in. Granted I know there are worse hotels out there, but our experience really sucked. They put us on the side where the freeway was our view. When we complained about there being 10 kids jumping in the hot tub, they said they can’t do anything about it even though there’s a sign that says only 5 people max with no jumping! Then they had so many secret charges on my final bill that I just would rather never stay there again.
Djanice M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I stayed at a Marriott about two weeks ago when traveling for my Brother-in-law's birthday. It was nice but our room could see the pool through the windows but yet no quick access. Also there were so many leaves outside the pool which were very messy. I also felt as though the breakfast was not only lacking but the one single file line made it take about 10 minutes to just grab a piece of toast.
Sarah M.
Depew, NY
I stayed at the Marriot by the UB campus in Buffalo and it was a horrible experience. We arrived late and were ready to crash however when we got to our room we noticed that it had not been cleaned. Sure the beds were made but there was feces on the toilet seat and pulling back the covers on the bed revealed hair in it. The worker was apologetic and cleaned our room himself. We were offered free breakfast which was okay, however we noticed they normally charge $20 a plate for a sub par breakfast. Probably won't ever go back.
Jasmina P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of Marriott Hotels. I recently stayed in one located in Phoenix by the airport, and I was not at all impressed. The pictures made the hotel seem amazing, but when I arrived, the place was run down and my room was not at all how it looked in the pictures! I have also had bad experiences at other Marriott locations, and I try to avoid staying at these hotels whenever possible.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
I loved my room here. Especially since i had left another property on Key West that is supposed to be the most luxurious. I will admit the other property had a much better location, and some nicer amenities, but for $400 a night the room felt like a rodeside HOJO.
The room/ suite I stayed at at the Marriott for the same price, was beautiful I would go back there in a flash.
Pleasant staff, beautiful pool, balcony etc.
Maybe a little far off the main area, and not the best beach in Key west, but the hotel was great, and then they have a shuttle, and it is an easy drive to get closer in.
Kristina M.
Bergenfield, NJ
This is one of the nicer places we've stayed at. The pool is clean and pretty standard for a hotel. The staff was really nice and seemed genuinely happy with being there and helping you out. The room was very comfy and clean. This is definitely a hotel where you can just relax in and enjoy yourself if you don't feel like going out during the day. If you can swing the price, try this place out.
Marisa E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've been a loyal Marriott guest for the majority of my life. Not only is it my go to hotel chain for personal and work travel, but my parents own timeshares in Hilton Head Island, SC and Koa Alina, Hawaii, so I've stayed in all types of their resorts. I think their service is outstanding and the variety of options they have for types of places to stay is great. I like Marriott since you know it will always be a nice, clean hotel. I've stayed in locations across the world and their high level of quality and service is always paramount.
Solena H.
Logan, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott hotels, even with the price being higher, you get what you pay for and nothing is compromised which is great. You always get exceptional customer service. They are always willing to help you out. Love their facilities (e.g. pool and gym). Clean rooms. If you need a late check out it’s actually a late check out not like 30 minutes after the normal time. Overall is just wonderful.
Grace B.
Shelton, CT
Marriott hotels almost always have pools which are great because I always want to swim when I am traveling, however I have come across some hotels that only have outdoor ones which you obviously can’t use in cold weather, or there’s no pool in general. Haha if you couldn’t tell pools in a hotel I am staying at is a major key to me staying there. But i always have great stays in Marriott hotels
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?