Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,143 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
What I love most about Marriott hotels, is how amazing the employees are. They are always willing to go above and beyond to help. The amenities are great to.. coffee, towels, wake up calls, even a daily newspaper delivered to your room, all you have to do is ask!
Consistency consistency consistency. When I stay at a Marriott I may not get the most hip and young experience, but I know that I will have a quality stay that is in line with my past experiences. They have a high level of customer service and are alway accommodating.
Use these hotels everytime we go on family vacations which is once or twice a year! Always great visits and kept clean! I love the continental breakfast they offer and the help the employees offer
We always have enjoyed our stay at Marriott hotels. We usually stay at the one in Chattanooga, TN and we enjoy the indoor pool and the accessibility to downtown. We only go once or so a year. Hotel staying for our family isn't the best fit. We like to rent cabins and houses on vacation.
Every one of these hotels I've stayed with in Washington have met my expectations. Always helpful and friendly staff. They offer great food. The rooms are beautifully arranged and decorated. The price isn't over the top so you feel you're getting a great deal on your stay.
We stay at a Marriott during some of our business trips and it's always a positive experience. The rooms are clean and nice, the front desk clerks usually helpful, maid service is good. No complaints!
Marriott is my go-to hotel no matter where I go! The customer service is amazing. No matter what I need, they have an answer and put me in contact with someone who can help me. The restaurants and amenities never disappoint. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend!
I've had some great experiences at Marriott Hotels and I've found that, for the most part, the rooms are clean and well-maintained. I don't think there's anything overly special about what they offer but the price point is fair for what you are getting when you book here.
I stayed in Times Square, NY had a great view room was super comfortable! It had a place to go but food at and the concierge desk was super helpful with finding places to eat around for tourists!!
Great concierge, super friendly staff. They had brand name Shampoo and Conditioner in the shower. Beds were comfy and the room was large enough that my coworker and I didn't bother each other. I had an essay to write for school and the desk was great. Super fast Wi-fi.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos