BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11915)
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I traveled to North Carolina two years ago and the staff was very nice. The room was very clean, and there was nothing out of the ordinary. It was a nice room, moderately sized. We had a king sized bed that fit three people. The bathroom was a little small, but overall it was well priced.
Emily L.
West Palm Beach, FL
The Marriott hotel chains are by far the best hotels I have ever stayed at the people who work their are so kind and helpful we did not have to ask for a thing because it was already provided also the complimentary breakfast food was simply amazing overall I had an amazing experience.
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
Always our top choice hotel when we travel. Rates are on the high side but you get quality for the price. The clean updated rooms and on site amenities are a major plus as well. Would definitely recommend.
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
My family frequently stays at Marriott hotels. The staff is friendly and accommodating, and the rooms and common areas are always clean. We are rewards members, so my family gets access to members-only facilities, such as areas with free food 24 hours. Definitely a good choice for a hotel!
Paisley B.
Oftentimes when traveling with family, we stay at the Marriott Residence Inn. Not only is the staff exceptionally accommodating, but the rooms are always clean (and usually available early!!), and their breakfasts are tasty and nutritious. Would highly recommend when traveling with family.
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
We are always very happy with our accommodations. These rooms are affordable and clean. The staff is always friendly and keep things running nicely. I would recommend these chains to anyone. Always a pleasant stay.
Jenna D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love the Marriott Hotels! They are probably not all created equal, but the few I've stayed in, have more than met my expectations. Clean, well decorated, friendly staff... a place you would want to spend your time! You are getting what you pay for when you stay here (in a good way).
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
Marriott hotels are nice, but I find that customer service is never really up to par. Rooms and facilities are always clean and kept up nicely and I usually enjoy my stays. Overall, these are nice hotels, but if customer service is really important to you, I would look in to other options.
Katy B.
Greenbrier, AR
Marriott brand hotels are consistently satisfying and an overall great experience. Their loyalty program is worth signing up for! If there's a Marriott hotel at my destination, you better believe that's where I'm going to stay!
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
I have the best trips in Marriott hotels. Their service is always excellent and they really know how to provide great customer service for their guests. Whenever I get the chance to stay at a Marriott I do.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?