BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Teresa N.
I've stayed at multiple Marriott Hotels and have been satisfied with all my stays. I haven't had any particular problems with the room, amenities or customer service. Upon checking in, the front desk is always a pleasant encounter, the rooms are clean, and the check out process is simple and easy.

Marriott is a mid-level hotel and you get what you pay for. It's decently priced and what you get is a clean place to stay. There's nothing extra that comes with your stay. There were occasions when I was able to get a later check out time without additional charge when other times I couldn't.

christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
My Mom has so many points, so if I need to go out of town and stay at a hotel it's a Marriott. Almost every one I have stayed in was very clean and modernized. Like some hotels are very old looking and smell funny, These are so nice! I've stayed in super big rooms and then just your average size two double bed room and both/all have been impeccable!! Nice showers and bathrooms and their little shampoos and soaps are not the cheap kind. Valet service isn't bad either😉
Emily A.
My family has had very good experiences at the Marriott Hotel. Regardless of which one it is we have always been treated kindly and politely, the marriott grand chateau in Las Vegas is fantastic! Probably the favorite stay I have had in quite some time. Very centrally located with food and shopping literally across the street. Complimentary valet parking- those guys work HARD so tip them nicely! They deserve it. & Security 24/7 to make sure only guests are going upstairs which makes me feel much safer. Highly recommend if you are planning a trip to Las Vegas and don't want to be in a super crowded place.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
I stayed at a Marriott in Houston and I must say they were amazing! It was my first time away on a work trip for me and I must say they made it awesome! The room was very clean! The food in the lounge was amazing and the staff... absolutely amazing! They were so friendly that they made you feel at home! At one point, my coworker looked at me and said have you previously met her and I said no they’re just so welcoming here! I give them 5 stars!
Emily S.
Cleveland , TN
My family and I recently stayed at the Marriott near Time Square in Manhattan. This was a great choice for you trip because it was literally right around the block from Time Square. My grandma has problems walking so a central location was a huge part of our choice to stay there. The staff was super friendly and the rooms were clean. The only downside it that the rooms are small that usually BUT you have to take into account we were in Manhattan. Rooms are generally smaller there anyways. I wish there was more coffee in our rooms too. Overall, it was a great location and comfortable. I would stay there again!
Carrie R.
Winchester, VA
I recently stayed at the Philadelphia Downtown Marriott and was very pleased with my stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. I was pleased to find a Starbucks in the hotel and also noticed several additional services like a FedEx center which would be convenient for business travelers. They also had a nice restaurant and bar area. The hotel was connected to the convention center which was also convenient. Unfortunately, the internet is $16/day for usage which is cost prohibitive for pleasure travel and also be for business travelers depending on travel policies. I would stay here again.
Jessica O.
Hollywood, FL
Marriott Hotels is always an enjoyable stay. The hotels are always well maintained, the staff friendly, and the beds comfortable. They are in so many cities so if you're looking for consistency where ever you go you can definitely find that with Marriott. Whether you're looking for something quick but nice to stay in for a business trip, or a little more upscale to enjoy a vacation in you can find what you're looking for with Marriott Hotels.
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
I stay here every here for an event (pageant) and the staff are very accommodating, helpful, super friendly. They provide maps, directions, will show you how to get from here to there, help you to your room or vehicle, with your bags or at front desk. Always clean, and the staff win you over.
Meg A.
Massachusetts/Longmeadow
For New Year’s I sit at the Marriott Long wharf in Boston Massachusetts and had an amazing time! The staff was amazing and my room was spacious and clean which I loved! I only spent two nights here however, but I wish I could’ve stayed longer! Breakfast was amazing in the morning and I had no complaints for New Year’s I sit at the Marriott Long wharf in Boston Massachusetts and had an amazing time! The staff was amazing and my room was spacious and clean which I loved! I only spent two nights here however, but I wish I could’ve stayed longer! Breakfast was amazing in the morning and I had no complaints.
Heidi M.
I am a Marriott rewards member and I love my Marriott hotels. I love that I can get the same consistent service each location without a concern. Being a member of their rewards program has so many benefits including your own phone number to call for reservations. We were able to get reservations in a hotel that was completely booked because of our rewards status. That is quality in my book!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?