BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Christina D.
Bronx, NY
Marriott Hotels never disappoint. Recently, I stayed at the Marriott Aruba Surf Hotel and it was beautiful. The pool area was awesome, complete with a lazy river and swim-up bar. The staff was very friendly and the rooms extremely nice. The only draw was the lack of a restaurant on the property.
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I like to have staycations here all the time!!! They have really nice rooms for very reasonable prices! They always have some bomb continental breakfast that I make sure I'm awake for lol!! I highly recommend!
Diana R.
Huntington, NY
we stayed here when my family went to Florida. it was beautiful! The TV though was of an older model but the bed was comfy. The staff were nice. I am glad to have met Filipino staff and they were nice and warm.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
Globetrotter Expert
This is another hotel I tend to stay at when I travel for work. Their customer service is great. I used it once a week for about 5 months and I was never disappointed. I would definitely recommend staying here.
Priscilla C.
Bronx, NY
Loved staying at the Marriott when I go to Virginia Beach. The pools are amazing and the hot tub is to die for. The people that work there make you comfortable and they even upgraded us to a private suite. Also the breakfast is amazing they have all kinds of variety and even breakfast on the go.
TANEKA w.
S Huntington, NY
The room was clean and the sheets were clean. I didn't like the smell of the room as it smelled wet and slightly moldy. The continental breakfast was not great. It was dried bread and packets of butter and oatmeal and fruit and tea. I wished they had more options for hot food like tea and eggs.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
I travel for work about 7-8 times a year and always stay at Marriot's. their point values are one of the best! Rooms and customer service are excellent. And most have Starbucks now! I haven't encountered an issue yet!
Raquel L.
San Antonio
Ever stay was great and easy cheack in. I used saving apps for a greater deal , and more information . Befor hand I always like to see what is close by and they are helpful on apps and website to say what's near by to eat or do . Sometimes have Pool to relax . Ice machines and snacks machines .
Angie F.
Columbia, LA
Our room was soooo nice. They had nice complimentary toiletries and soap. Our kitchenette came stocked with everything we could need. The room was so clean and smelled wonderful. The sheets were bright white and pillows were fluffy. We slept like babies
Erica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
We love Marriott and try to stay at these hotels as much as possible. I love that they have a rewards program so we can get discounts on stays. We've also been upgraded many times and sometimes we even get a welcome basket in our room! The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always clean!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?