Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,187 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott Hotels never disappoint. Recently, I stayed at the Marriott Aruba Surf Hotel and it was beautiful. The pool area was awesome, complete with a lazy river and swim-up bar. The staff was very friendly and the rooms extremely nice. The only draw was the lack of a restaurant on the property.
I like to have staycations here all the time!!! They have really nice rooms for very reasonable prices! They always have some bomb continental breakfast that I make sure I'm awake for lol!! I highly recommend!
we stayed here when my family went to Florida. it was beautiful! The TV though was of an older model but the bed was comfy. The staff were nice. I am glad to have met Filipino staff and they were nice and warm.
This is another hotel I tend to stay at when I travel for work. Their customer service is great. I used it once a week for about 5 months and I was never disappointed. I would definitely recommend staying here.
Loved staying at the Marriott when I go to Virginia Beach. The pools are amazing and the hot tub is to die for. The people that work there make you comfortable and they even upgraded us to a private suite. Also the breakfast is amazing they have all kinds of variety and even breakfast on the go.
The room was clean and the sheets were clean. I didn't like the smell of the room as it smelled wet and slightly moldy. The continental breakfast was not great. It was dried bread and packets of butter and oatmeal and fruit and tea. I wished they had more options for hot food like tea and eggs.
I travel for work about 7-8 times a year and always stay at Marriot's. their point values are one of the best! Rooms and customer service are excellent. And most have Starbucks now! I haven't encountered an issue yet!
Ever stay was great and easy cheack in. I used saving apps for a greater deal , and more information . Befor hand I always like to see what is close by and they are helpful on apps and website to say what's near by to eat or do . Sometimes have Pool to relax . Ice machines and snacks machines .
Our room was soooo nice. They had nice complimentary toiletries and soap. Our kitchenette came stocked with everything we could need. The room was so clean and smelled wonderful. The sheets were bright white and pillows were fluffy. We slept like babies
We love Marriott and try to stay at these hotels as much as possible. I love that they have a rewards program so we can get discounts on stays. We've also been upgraded many times and sometimes we even get a welcome basket in our room! The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always clean!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos