BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lindsey M.
Indianapolis, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently attended a conference at a Marriott hotel. We ate a few lunches and a dinner at the hotel. The food was subpar. The service was good and the rooms were clean, but old. The air conditioning unit was extremely loud.
Kaitlyn C.
Monroeville, PA
Great experience with these hotels.
The costumer service was very good.
I’ve stayed a couple of times over the past years.
Had a very peaceful rest on my vacations using this hotel.
Caitlin M.
My most recent Marriott Hotel experience wasn’t the greatest. My family had spent a lot of money flying down to Florida for our cousins wedding in West Palm Beach. We stayed at a Marriott which was gorgeous. The outdoor area was stunning with tables, chairs, gas fire pits, and a pool. However, at 7am Saturday morning (the morning of the wedding) the fire alarm went off and all guests were told to evacuate. This itself wasn’t terrible, but what was is that the power had then gone out in the hotel. No rooms had power. Now, imagine getting ready for a black tie event happening that evening with NO power... it sucked.
Not only this, but we sat down for breakfast at the hotel restaurant and my husband, wearing a brand new shirt from a work trip, was drinking water and some of the condensation had dropped onto his shirt. Normally this would just dry out and fade, but his shirt was bleached. I’m assuming from the chemicals they wipe their tables with? This was extremely disappointing.
I’m hoping my next experience with Marriott is much better.
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn in Holtsville, NY for 6 weeks and had a very pleasant experience. The staff couldn't have been more helpful & extremely nice. Whatever we needed they got it.
Cynthia W.
The rooms are clean and comfortable as is the lobby. They're in convenient locations, too. The staff are polite, knowledgeable, and friendly. We always look forward to staying at one of their hotels,as they have all of the amenities we love.
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
I have been staying at Marriott hotel since I was a kid. My grandmother work for Marriott food services so anytime my family traveled we would use her employee discount so we would always choose a Marriott to stay yet. What I like is that there's consistency across the board. Whether you go to a Marriott in California, Texas, Indiana or any state for that matter you know what you're going to get when you walk in. Rooms are the same the service is top notch the restaurant options are pretty cohesive across the board. And I like that so you don't have to be worried as you're trying to figure out on a road trip we are going to stay that night and you see a Marriott your you know what you're going to get when you walk in the door and that's really comforting because when there's consistency like that it tends to make your guests feel more at home which is what you want when you're traveling. They have great amenities including coffee bar in your room and a mini fridge which a lot of hotels don't even have that. I love their bathrooms because they're super big and there's a lot of room to get ready and the beds are super comfortable it's probably one of the best hotels I stay at.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Usually stay here with going somewhere for the night it’s well kept and the people are always friendly here! I enjoyed all the offers and it was a Decent price definitely worth it
Christine D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have stayed at many Marriott Resort in Florida and Virginia. They are always well kept and beautiful. They also always have a lot of activities going on to do while you stay.
Katherine H.
Wise, VA
I just recently stayed in a Mariott for a work conference. Let me be the first stay the 3 hour drive from my home was worth it. Our room was super clean, and the bed and pillows was so comfy! I appreciate a good bed when I travel. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready. The night I arrived I was greeted warmly and I felt like I was a VIP. When I was all settled in I went to the restaurant and ate. The food was DELICIOUS. The morning of my meeting, room service brought breakfast and it was amazing also. They also prepared our work lunch- it was Mexican themed and it was the best food I have eaten at a hotel. I am very satisfied and very pleased. I can't wait to come back for my next meeting.
Hannah A.
Grand Rapids, MN
I love Marriott! The towneplace suites are the best ones! They have the 2 bedroom suites which are like basically apartments! Which is perfect for groups I travel with and the price is good!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?