4.59 / 5 based on 11,902 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love the Marriott Hotels! They are probably not all created equal, but the few I've stayed in, have more than met my expectations. Clean, well decorated, friendly staff... a place you would want to spend your time! You are getting what you pay for when you stay here (in a good way).
Marriott really knows how to take care of their customers. The hotel is well cleaned and the staff are friendly. The rooms are a but over priced. If they would make it more affordable that would be awesome.
We recently stayed at SpringHill Suites by Marriot and we have never enjoyed our stay at a hotel more than at this hotel! So awesome! I appreciate cool designs, architecture and decor and they exceeded my expectations and more! Staff was super nice and the facility was extremely nice. ,💙
Fun loving and helpful staff. We really enjoyed this experience and try to use the Marriott as often as possible. We had hours the fun in the pool, and consider it to be a pro. The pool was definitely our favorite part. The Kids loved it! We would definitely recommend it to our friends .
Rooms are always so comfortable. I enjoy service that the staff gives. The facilities are very clean. The meals are the best at the location in Tuscaloosa. I was there for a conference and the willingness of the staff to make sure media equipment worked and meals were timely was top notch.
I traveled to North Carolina two years ago and the staff was very nice. The room was very clean, and there was nothing out of the ordinary. It was a nice room, moderately sized. We had a king sized bed that fit three people. The bathroom was a little small, but overall it was well priced.
I get stuck staying at Marriott for work often, and while they are always clean and nice, I do not enjoy the pillows as they are too hard for my liking. If you like hard pillows, this is the place for you!
LOVE this chain! I have never had a bad experience. Room are always clean, comfortable and quiet. Front desk and housekeeping are always making sure everything is done quickly and correctly the first time.
These hotels are always so wonderfully nice and clean. Every time I stay in one of these Marriot hotels, I am truly satisfied. I have never had bad customer service at any Marriot hotel. I am very satisfied.
We love Marriott hotels simply because we can always rely on the rooms being clean and the staff to be accommodating. They have hotels everywhere, making it easy to find a place to stay on road trips. We're Marriott card holders and love the perks we get when we stay at a Marriott hotel!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos