BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
Marriott hotels are decent hotels. You will find some that are much nicer than others and won't have that gross old stale smell. But overall they are great stay for travel. Their prices could be lower but otherwise good hotel.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Globetrotter Expert
For Mother's Day we stayed at the Marriot in Indianapolis and had a lovely time in a recently renovated room. My only complaint was their inability to make adjustments for our specific needs because we booked our stay through a third party website. Like come on now...customer service is everything.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
Globetrotter Expert
This is another hotel I tend to stay at when I travel for work. Their customer service is great. I used it once a week for about 5 months and I was never disappointed. I would definitely recommend staying here.
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I like to have staycations here all the time!!! They have really nice rooms for very reasonable prices! They always have some bomb continental breakfast that I make sure I'm awake for lol!! I highly recommend!
Erika E.
El Paso, TX
My husband and I go to the Marriott every year for their Valentines Day Special. It covers the room, dinner and complimentary wine for two. We always had the best time, great front desk service, great restaurant staff, would definitely recommend to couples that a night away from everything!
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
My family always tries to stay at a Marriott hotel when we go on vacation..we are always impressed with how clean the room is and how nice/helpful the staff is..plus they are affordable...I would definitely recommend looking for a Marriott hotel for your next vacation..you won't be disappointed!
Nicole A.
Elkton, MD
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed here on my trip to New York City. Great view of the city. The staff was super helpful, especially when there was an issue on my end involving payment but they worked hard to find a solution that was pleasant for all of us. I am extremely satisfied and look forward to my next stay in the Big Apple.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
Globetrotter Expert
A very clean, beautiful hotel. They messed up on the reservation but fixed it as soon as they could and upgraded for free for the hassle. They had EXCELLENT free breakfast and even fresh baked cookies at the front desk sometimes! Very courteous and amazing. Will totally go back. Good rates too!
Erica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
We love Marriott and try to stay at these hotels as much as possible. I love that they have a rewards program so we can get discounts on stays. We've also been upgraded many times and sometimes we even get a welcome basket in our room! The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always clean!
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
Marriott Hotels are on of my preferences when I travel because no matter where I am going I know what to expect! A comfy room or suite that is clean and usually centrally located to make my travel easy. I have never had a bad experience in one of these hotels and live the rewards program as well!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?