BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Gabrielle B.
My company put me up in a Marriott hotel last week in Wilmington NC and as a former competitor (I worked for Hilton Worldwide as a guest service agent at a Hilton Garden Inn) I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was! The breakfast was great! The fruit was fresh and ripe! The rooms were clean and luxurious! I had a great time and slept great aside from the fire alarm going off at 1 AM! Haha! Whoops! It was 10 minutes away from the ocean and close to the mall!
Brittney D.
Seaside, CA
Within the last 4 years I've traveled to a lot of different states and the one thing that has stayed the same is where I stay. It's either Marriott or one other hotel chain. The Marriott has never been a disappointment. The rooms have always been in tip top shape and the service is incredible. One time I had to leave a night early due to an emergency and without being rude or pushy on details the manager was so compassionate and refunded the that night as well as the next. You don't get that type of service just anywhere.
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Whenever we travel, my husband and I try to stay at Marriott hotels or Hyatt hotels as much as possible. They tend to be pretty equally matched in customer service, cleanliness, availability, price, ability to book on points, ability to upgrade, and location. However, I will ALWAYS prefer Marriott locations over Hyatt for one simple reason: their pillows. I’m not even kidding. As someone who needs at least 4 pillows to sleep thanks to a chronic pain condition pillows are everything to me. And depending on how far from home we are I can’t always bring my own. Does this seem trivial? Maybe. But to each their own. I’m sure my husband, who travels much more than I do, would have more ways to compare the two but this is just my two cents.
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
Marriott hotels are literally amazing. The rooms, the pool, the breakfast, and the staff were PERFECT! we went on a weekend trip to chicago and they made it so great! Everyone was so accomodating and anything we requested they went above and beyond to figure it out.
Katie H.
Pflugerville , TX
I do belong to the Marriott Rewards program. You earn points per stay towards free nights. I love the cleanliness of this chain. Staff always seems to be nice and welcoming. I love the amenities-my favorite location that I've visited though is San Antonio, Tx / Sea World. It has a free shuttle to Sea World and an amazing pool/kiddie splash pad/jacuzzi and and a fantastic outdoor poolside bar. Has plenty of chairs for lounging/sun bathing and they deliver food to the pool... It's amazing! This hotel alone has sold me on Marriott for life.
Zul M.
San Antonio, TX
I have actually worked for the Marriott hotels and I loved working there. I have also stayed at the courtyard, Fairfield, and Townplace hotel, and Marriott in San Antonio Riverwalk. The service is always nice and they always try to help you anyway they can. My favorite part about Marriott is that they have so many ways for you to take advantage of the money you spend on them. You can get point or miles and if you get their credit card you can also earn tons of rewards. They really take care of their Elite members.
Jessi T.
Orlando, FL
I’ve been using Marriott hotels for years. Always a great stay. Most recently I stayed at the Marriott Il Lugano(ft Lauderdale). Great service. The continental breakfast was not what you would expect a continental breakfast to be. Freshly cooked scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, baked goods, waffles, biscuits n gravy, fresh fruit, cheese assortment(they had my favorites: havarti and Brie), NUTELLA PACKETS, etc. the restaurant in the hotel is amazing!! If you’re ever in ft Lauderdale it’s worth it to just go to the restaurant in the hotel. They MAKE fresh mozzarella that practically melts in your mouth. Also they had pet friendly rooms so our two kittens got to stay with us :)
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Marriott is always a name you can trust. It’s a name associated with quality and consistency. Marriott is always one of my top picks when looking for a hotel to stay in.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
Marriott hotels are my personal favorite. They're always well kept, stocked, and very well presented. I've noticed the beds to be one of my favorite part of my stay. The mattresses are usually pretty soft and covered in very nice comforters. All of my rooms have always been clean and ready before I arrived, and filled with soaps, coffee, and other products as needed. I also really like how there's usually a snack bar downstairs open late hours which is ALWAYS convenient. Always a great stay with Marriott.
Sara H.
Marriott carries a name that usually means upscale. I do not think I have ever had a bad experience with Marriott. The staff is always super professional. The facilities are usually spacious and extremely clean and neat. The staff at the front desk is always very helpful no matter what time we call and what we need. When we forget stuff and need some replacements/fill ins while we are they they are always prompt at bringing them up to the room. The brands are usually top notch too.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?