4.59 / 5 based on 11,956 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love love love Marriot every year on family vacation we would stay in a Marriot resort and they always have daily things planned for you to do, which makes for a very fun vacation. Rooms and everything have always been up to date. I always look for a Marriot resort when going places!
Fun loving and helpful staff. We really enjoyed this experience and try to use the Marriott as often as possible. We had hours the fun in the pool, and consider it to be a pro. The pool was definitely our favorite part. The Kids loved it! We would definitely recommend it to our friends .
I traveled to North Carolina two years ago and the staff was very nice. The room was very clean, and there was nothing out of the ordinary. It was a nice room, moderately sized. We had a king sized bed that fit three people. The bathroom was a little small, but overall it was well priced.
Marriott brand hotels are consistently satisfying and an overall great experience. Their loyalty program is worth signing up for! If there's a Marriott hotel at my destination, you better believe that's where I'm going to stay!
The Marriott is always a lovely, extravagant hotel to stay at when traveling. The staff is always extremely nice and helpful. The rooms are always as recent size and the bathroom I last stayed in had a HUGE bathroom with a great mirror! Perfect for getting ready for a night out on the town.
Oftentimes when traveling with family, we stay at the Marriott Residence Inn. Not only is the staff exceptionally accommodating, but the rooms are always clean (and usually available early!!), and their breakfasts are tasty and nutritious. Would highly recommend when traveling with family.
I get stuck staying at Marriott for work often, and while they are always clean and nice, I do not enjoy the pillows as they are too hard for my liking. If you like hard pillows, this is the place for you!
We are always very happy with our accommodations. These rooms are affordable and clean. The staff is always friendly and keep things running nicely. I would recommend these chains to anyone. Always a pleasant stay.
I love the Marriott Hotels! They are probably not all created equal, but the few I've stayed in, have more than met my expectations. Clean, well decorated, friendly staff... a place you would want to spend your time! You are getting what you pay for when you stay here (in a good way).
I have the best trips in Marriott hotels. Their service is always excellent and they really know how to provide great customer service for their guests. Whenever I get the chance to stay at a Marriott I do.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos