BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Brittney R.
Spokane Vly, WA
Nice hotel. Just a normal hotel and good for its price. I really enjoyed the complementary breakfast and that was probably my favorite part of the hotel because when my family stayed there for 5 days the staff said the hot tub and pool were down for the day but would be working the next day. Turns out in our entire stay the hot tub never works and the pool was only open after service for one out of five nights. Let's just say my 5 year old was super sad and that's one of the main reasons I booked with them and they didn't include that when I booked and lied to me when I checked in. All in all not impressed and won't stay here again if I have other options. They didn't apologize or try to do anything complementary and I paid over $1200 for my stay.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
This is a beautiful property, the lobby is large and was so nicely decorated for the holidays. I think the bar was nice too, however there was a convention there while I was staying so it was way too crowded and couldn't get near it. The staff is very nice and helpful and check in wasn't too long, I did upgrade for this stay so our room was really nice, from the 18th floor you can see the fireworks from Disneyland. The main issue was the convention has some sort of event going on with live music in the park area in-between the 2 hotels and it was so loud! Window-shaking loud, wake you up loud. I called to see how long it was going to last( at 10 pm) and was told it was over at 10- well it went on for another 40 minutes- that part was not good. After a long day at Disneyland and a 2 hour time change this really disappointing. They did apologize at check out but it was pretty inconsiderate to blast music for 2 hours, next time the party planners should check the acoustics and see who they are affecting.
Wendy G.
san antonio
I love the feel of the hotel. Of it has 3-4 stars with great reviews with what I’m looking for as far as a king size, first floor unless the balcony is worth the view, the location of the hotel to the convenience I need it to be and with the amenities, it’s worth the purchase.
Beckah S.
Fort Myers, FL
Marriot hotels offer a wide variety of services. Although it is not on the cheap side, the price is well worth it. They keep every aspect of their buildings clean and well kept, allowing for a relaxing stay. Especially when far from home, the environment and hospitality provided by workers allow for customers to stay at ease. Their hotels range from simple, small local hotels to large, world center getaways. My personal favorite stay was at the Orlando World Center Marriot. It was an extravagant property that was constantly busy with events and small showings. The ball rooms were always kept clean, and the service was above par. The beauty of the building stayed parallel to it's services and I highly recommend Marriot as first choice stays.
Ericka A.
Roy, UT
Always had a pleasant stay at Marriott hotels. Always clean facilities and great beds. Have always enjoyed their complimentary breakfast at the Fairfield Inn and Springhill Suites.
Rachel P.
I love marriot and their room services. I love the big room and comfy bed/pillows. I Stayed at Marriot during my girlfriend's wedding. The staff was phenomenal at front desk.
Hanna A.
Columbus, OH
During my recent trip to India, the JW Marriot went above and beyond! I was there for several weeks and actually had different accommodations; however, when storms knocked the power out, the JW Marriot was happy to accommodate my group on short notice, two times. The manager went out of his way to send rickshaws to get us. The hospitality was amazing and definitely committed me to choosing Marriott hotels whenever possible. We also bought day passes and went swimming during one of the brutally hot days in Jaisalmer. I can not say enough good things about the JW Marriott in Jaisalmer, India.
Payal M.
I used 2 Marriott hotels to book rooms for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. The representatives I spoke with to make the bookings were more than happy to help and they gave the best pricing. The Courtyard Marriott that I had a room block with even provided shuttle services to and from the wedding hall for my guests! We didn't have to worry about everyone that flew in from around the world to be with us!! The only negative aspect was that the maximum number of rooms for the block needs to be more flexible. We ended up with almost 45 rooms in our block when our block was for only 30 rooms. About 15 rooms had to be booked at the other Marriott hotel that was $50 more per night and didn't provide shuttles.
Hannaleigh S.
My family has been rewards members with Marriott and stayed in multiple Marriott all over the east coast. We have always been extremely pleased with the cleanliness of the hotels and the helpfulness of the customer service. Overall I will continue to stay in Marriott's for this reason.
Sharon T.
Flushing, NY
Marriott is usually out of the question for me since I am more of a budget traveler. My last stay at the Marriott was a few years ago at its Long Wharf Boston location. Although the hotel only had about 2-3 stories, the inside was wide and impressive. On top of that, the customer service was just outstanding. Everyone we came across—reception to housekeeping—was helpful and friendly and were genuinely interested in chatting. The one thing that prompted 5 stars was when my friend and I left a few things, including a few chocolate bars (which barely have any value), and the security FedExed them to me. That showed how much they valued us as guests and left me a great impression of Marriott hospitality!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?