BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Rachel C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I stayed at the Marriott in New York City when I went for a birthday trip with my Mom. From the moment we checked in the staff was amazing! Because it was my 30th birthday they upgraded our room to a city view! Also while having drinks at the bar the bartender brought me cheesecake with a candle in it when he heard from the lady behind the desk that it was my birthday! This company really cares about every guest staying at their property!
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
I often use Marriott Hotels and overall find them to be great and offer good amenities (pools, complimentary breakfast, etc.).  Even when I do have a complaint, their management team has always been very accommodating to rectify the situation.  I also love their rewards program, especially because they offer rewards points for turning down housekeeping services (which isn't necessary if you are just there for a couple nights).
Maxine G.
Caribou, ME
My husband and I only stayed for two nights in this hotel and it was absolute perfection!
We took a mini-vacation to get away and to treat ourselves and that is exactly what we did. Our whole stay here was just awesome: from the hotel room to the town of bangor itself. We are definitely looking to come back again!
Erin P.
Mc Henry, MD
I always like staying at a Marriott hotel. Not only are there so many hotels and hotel chains to choose from but their rewards program is easy to get free nights with and their Customer Service is phenomenol. Marriott hotels are one of my preferred "go-to" hotels when I have to travel or stay overnight somewhere.
Morgan M.
Dalton
Some Marriott hotels are great, but others are outdated and in need of renovations. I stayed at a Marriott hotel in Atlanta a couple nights ago, and was surprised when I walked in the room. There was a balcony, but the sliding glass door was bolted shut, locked, and caulked closed. The windows were also all cloudy. I was weird and the room would have been a lot better if they would just do something about the inaccessible balconies.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is my go to place when I'm traveling for work or for personal. The customer service is stellar and the fact that they have an app that you can check in and make other requests on makes the staying experience just that much better I would recommend staying at a Marriott hotel to anyone who is planning a business or personal trip.
Cheryl B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think it definitely depends on which Marriott you stay in. We've stayed at some of the nicer ones and had better service vs some of the lower end ones and just had basic service. Not all of them provide free breakfast which is a bummer but for the most part they're okay. After all, we're not looking to spend in time the hotel other than sleeping so as long as the beds are clean and cozy and the bathrooms don't malfunction, we're good.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Recently stayed at their Detroit location right on the water and it was beautiful!  The views are spectacular and rooms were great.  I wish I could have taken their pillows and comforter because they are AMAZING.  I would say, this location does need some refreshing in common areas like the elevators and hallways but the rooms are well updated.  Staff is great and the price per night was as I would have expected.
Brianna S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I enjoyed Marriott more than Hilton. The customer service was great. They even gave me and my husband some complimentary things from their little Candy Bar store thing at the front desk. They also had a continental breakfast, which was kinda whimpy, but hey, its food. Our room was clean. Bathroom is spacious.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott Hotels is one of the best companies I've ever had the pleasure of staying with. Their rewards system is amazing and I've lucked out to getting free stays in places like Times Square, New York and Naples. Italy. I highly recommend any Marriott Hotels as well as signing up for their rewards programs!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?