BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Globetrotter Expert
Not what I️ would say was worth the price of the stay. I’m pretty picky about the places I️ tend to stay at because most of the time it is for vacation. Wasn’t the best place to stay while visiting my husband who is in the army.
Alesia N.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Love this place every staff member was extremely nice! Felt very welcomed. My best friend got married there and needless to say everything was perfect. They took care of every detail and had people thought the night helping and asking us if we were ok. Great wedding coordinator and amazing food and decor!! Very very clean
Wendy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
March of 2017 we stayed at the Casa Magna Marriott hotel in Cancun Mexico and it is beautiful! The rooms are comfortable and the bathroom is so amazing with waterfall shower head. All the staff is very kind as well. Plus they have the most amazing buffet (breakfast). When I go back I will stay at the this hotel hands down!
Danielle G.
Stony Brook, NY
Marriotts are just the best! Most comfortable beds, very nice staff and always helping with accommodations. I stayed at one of their other branches called the MOXY hotel in Milan, Italy and it was just lovely. Beautiful, clean, room with a smart TV and an awesome vibe. Would 100% recommend, especially for young travelers.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat
Globetrotter Expert
I'm always impressed with the professional and knowledgeable staff at Marriott Hotels.  I once had an unfortunate situation of replacing an entire staff at one of our locations.  I was able to stay an extended amount of time at a Marriott and had just as good of service on the first day as the last.
Andréaaa💕💋 E.
Land O Lakes, FL
I’ve stayed in a few different Marriott hotels and not once have I had a bad or unpleasant experience. Rooms and bathrooms always clean, no issues with conditions of room at any point. I have always enjoyed staying in their hotels and look forward to my next vacation knowing I have a comfortable and clean place to stay!
Kara C.
Dayton, OH
Globetrotter Expert
I’ve stayed at many Marriott hotels. I love that they provide good service and amenities at a pretty reasonable price. I will always be a fan of the breakfast. My fav part of staying at hotels and the Marriotts usually have good breakfast.
Emily D.
Harrison, ME
I used to go with my father to this hotel when his fisherman club would rent out the rooms, and put on a huge club show there. The  was a pool and I really enjoyed the rooms. The last time I went was quite a time ago but that is the only place he will ever stay when he goes and he is picky about his hotels.
Rontier W.
5 stars for this 5 star hotel chain! Continental breakfast is always one of the things I look for when booking a hotel. Marriott Hotels provide great made to order breakfast, great service, and a great experience! The staff is always very friendly and accommodating and I love how comfortable the bedding is!
Tanisha P.
I recently stood at the Marriott resort and spa in Oahu Waikiki and I loved it! Super accommodating, specious, full of restaurants and activities like shopping and classes. The rooms were always spotless everyday and replenished with toiletries. It is definitely not cheap but it's worthy of its price. Customer service is AMAZING.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?