BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11982)
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My experience with this brand varies, it all depends on which part of the country I'm traveling. I read reviews very carefully before making my decision to stay there. What I like the most is the point reward programs that they offer, great upgrades and packages. I gave 5 stars because most of my experience has been great, just a couple of hotels that are old and need a little work, other than that I'm satisfied with the service.
Elise D.
Mineola, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The hotel was nice with mostly well-kept, modern accommodations and a great bistro (though it closed way too early in the day). My only issue was the bathroom, which was a bit dingey and old compared to the rest of the room.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
What’s not to love about this hotel chain. I have stayed and sever different ones in different states. Alway top of the line from the sheets to the staff. I plan to stay at one in a couple of weeks when I go to visit family.
Allie S.
Gap, PA
The prices can be high at regular Marriott, but we really like Courtyard Marriotts. They have a nice complimentary breakfast with more than bagels and fruit.The hotels are always clean, and are usually located conveniently.
Sierra B.
Reno
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Some of the best nights have been spent staying at this hotel my family usually searches for this hotel line when we travel because it provides so much comfort and fun from it’s pools to its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Erica W.
Tucker
Marriott hotels are always one of my second choices. They always have amazing conference areas, and the staff is always friendly no matter what location. I haven't had a bad experience at any Marriott hotel I've been too!
Krissy W.
Phoenix
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love Marriott hotels! Every single one of them has provided great customer service and the rooms have always been clean. I specifically like the residential Inns when I’m on a long trip because of the access to a kitchen.
Lilith C.
Bloomington, IN
We stayed at the Marriott Tijuana, before and after a medical procedure I had down in Mexico.
The staff was outstanding, we were treated like absolute royalty! The food was absolutely delicious!
Quiet, comfortable beds, and a great view of a golf course.
I would have gladly given them 5 stars, except the location made it difficult (unsafe) to leave the property.
We will most likely stay there again, during my next procedure.
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice hotels!- I love the upper scale look and feel!- this Kline had a separate room from the living room, whir has the bed turned into a bed!- nice!- free hot breakfast in the am made to order aside from the Buffet style!- amazing!-
Taylir W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott Hotels are always clean and smell really nice. Their decor is modern and fun. They have nice rooms and bathrooms. They offer a bar and a little marketplace which makes it very nice and convenient for travelers who are tired and do not want to leave their hotel. They have very affordable rooms and their staff is always nice and helpful. Check in and check out is super easy. This is a great affordable hotel option.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?