BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kayla F.
Boonsboro , MD
I don't think I have ever had a bad stay at a Marriott! I almost always choose Marriott when I go anywhere when I can. I use timeshares a lot and Marriott timeshares are rarely available so I tend to use their hotels rather than their timeshares resorts (which are truly some of the absolute best).
Dania P.
Globetrotter Expert
When I went to Washington D.C. I stayed at a Marriott, it was a very pleasant experience. The wifi was only free at the lobby but that was fine by me. Also the hotel was conveniently located near a subway station which was great and it was connected to small shopping mall that was amazing as well.
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
Marriott hotels are decent hotels. You will find some that are much nicer than others and won't have that gross old stale smell. But overall they are great stay for travel. Their prices could be lower but otherwise good hotel.
Shannon F.
Huntington, NY
Marriott Hotels are very accommodating and reliable. I just stayed in a Marriott Springhill Suites in Pittsburgh and it was lovely. Very clean, nicely decorated, and staffed with kind and accommodating employees. Marriott properties are always my first choice when traveling. Highly recommend!
Kathy A.
This Hotel was Amazing.. They went over and beyond their call of duty. They made you feel just as special and important as everyone else staying there.. Great quality in everything.. I highly recommend this Hotel.
Karissa P.
I dont stay anywhere except for Marriott Hotels (except for going to resorts). Marriott is always so accomodating, friendly, and professional. The rooms are kept in such great, clean shape as well as the rest of the hotel. The business is so professional and really makes staying at a place thats not your home, feel like home.
Amanda H.
Globetrotter Expert
I think the rooms are a good value for your money. The air conditioning always works. I've only had one housekeeping complaint. The front desk is friendly and helpful when asked about good restaurants around the area.
Katie J.
Orem, UT
My family LOVES staying at Marriott hotels. I have found that the beds are always comfortable and clean, the atmosphere is relaxing and the staff always seem quite pleasant. I really have never had any negative experiences with Marriott and I would definitely recommend staying at their hotels.
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
I love the service with Marriott. Especially using my points as a reward member. You receive so many perks and its free to sign up! You have so many properties to choose throughout the world and I do believe you're getting the best deal for the quality of the hotel and the service that is provided to you.
Dina K.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is a hit and miss, but you have be on the lookout for the area. My last stay was in Chicago and it was really nice! they remodeled the entire hotel so it was up to date and looking fresh. I had a wonderful free breakfast, it was the best I've had! I've been recommending my Marriott stay to everyone I know.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?