BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11915)
Lorena E.
Hollywood, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This chain seems good to me, its facilities and rooms. They are comfortable, modern and the attention is usually quite good. I have not had complaints about the opportunities that I have stayed in these and it is not necessary to recommend them because they already have the recognition of people.
Kelly C.
Raleigh, NC
The Meadowview Conference Center is always my top choice of places to stay while in TN! The front desk staff is always kind and courteous. Rooms are clean and current. The restaurant has delicious food. Room service is quick and reasonable. I highly recommend this for a refreshing get away!
Heather G.
['Denver', 'CO'], CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my favorite chains.  They seem to be everywhere.  Always very nice rooms and staff.  The rooms are always clean and the restaurants are always good.  I would stay there again would recommend anyone to stay there as well.  It is always better than you would expect.
Nora C.
Cleveland, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott Hotels are a great partner for Kleinfeld Hotel Blocks! We always have happy brides and guests! I love staying with them since everything is so comfortable and clean! Very satisfied with their service!
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like to have staycations here all the time!!! They have really nice rooms for very reasonable prices! They always have some bomb continental breakfast that I make sure I'm awake for lol!! I highly recommend!
Ciara R.
Brownstown, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I first started staying in Mariott Hotels in Miami Florida and I have to say that I now have a hard time staying in another hotel. They are always kept up well and very clean. They typically have very good customer service though every once and a while you will find a bad egg as with most places.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
Stayed st the one right in Times Square and it had great views and the room was very nice. However we had to check our bags for the day because we couldn't get into our room till 8 when check in was at 4 in the afternoon. They ended up giving us a bit of a discount but it was a little frustratig
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Marriott is held to high standards visibly. Everything always seems to be in line and up to standard in their hotels. The employees are very helpful and courteous. I will keep on staying at Marriott locations!
Diana R.
Huntington, NY
we stayed here when my family went to Florida. it was beautiful! The TV though was of an older model but the bed was comfy. The staff were nice. I am glad to have met Filipino staff and they were nice and warm.
Cora R.
Kentwood , MI
We stay in a Marriott about once a year. The price is right for the quality of the room. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles in the room, but it's well kept, has a nice pool and has been In nicer areas of the city. We often recommend the Marriott to family and friends, you can't go wrong!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?