BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

androlux ..
This hotel chain has very nice amenities, a gym, a pool, and room service, all while attending to your very need. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are huge. They have well stocked mini fridges, and incredible hospitality. It made my getaway that much more enjoyable.
Lisa P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
i grew up going to the Marriott right across the Brooklyn bridge. in my family it's always the choice stay for when we have large trips or a special occasion. Also even for just a quick weekend stay. The service is always great. Housekeeping is amazing. The rooms are up to date mainly for business travelers but the beds are amazing.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
My family has stayed at Marriot hotels many times when we go skiing, and they were always great! I wouldn't say they are a luxurious hotel, but they are clean and staff is always helpful and nice. I think some places also offer free breakfast.
Lorre-Ann F.
Bronx, NY
Great hotel chain. You can find a location pretty much anywhere. The facilities are usually clean and the staff is usually very professional. I pretty much used the hotel just to store my belongings and to sleep. In the time I was there, I had no issues.
Thais G.
This hotel is a great luxury hotel, excellent attention, great facilities, incredible amenities. I remember I was in a room with my partner in Marriot Panama and the view from the room was excellent, it is the nicest thing I remember.
I never thought I would be in such a place.
Ana C.
Good hotel, a bit on the expensive end as far as mid-priced hotels, but always reliable with service and amenities. The reward points are a great bonus if you travel often. I'd recommend to family and friends looking for a place to stay, for sure.
Tatiana A.
Liberal, KS
They always have the sweetest staff. They are always so attentive to every detail. A great pro is that you're staying at a very safe, good grade hotel for a good price. Whenever I go out of town Marriott is always one of my go to for hotels!
Dina T.
Neillsville, WI
In my experience of hotels, Marriott has been consistently satisfying. They will do whatever they can to make sure you are happy. they understand the importance of customer service. They don't let you leave feeling like just another number.
Nina S.
Nashville, TN
Marriott is my favorite place to stay when I travel. The staff is always kind and helpful, the rooms are beautiful, the food is great, and it's usually quiet. I have zero complaints about this chain, I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Judy S.
Austin, TX
I typically pick from just a few hotel chains when I'm staying in a city I am unfamiliar with. I usually have a lot of success with Marriott hotels. Staff is friendly, parking is typically free, and they have comfortable and clean rooms. Pricing might be a little steeper than your average off the road motel but the quality is worth the small bump in price.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?