BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Chachi D.
New Braunfels
You get what you pay for and if you’re willing to shell out a bit more then you’re experience with also increase. We’ve always had great experiences with Marriot!
Amber M.
Stillwater, OK
I have only stayed in a Marriott a couple of times, but have never had a bad experience there! The people who work there are very helpful and the rooms are clean.
Jennifer V.
Tupelo, OK
Usually a bit pricey, but always a nice stay with great customer service. Definitely only get to do these nights as a treat unless the company's paying of course.
Rose C.
Asheboro, NC
I love Marriott hotel because of the great service and hospitality. The rooms are always clean and the staff is great. I also love their pools because they are always clean.
Deserae S.
We love Marriott! Always friendly staff and customer service. Quick to help with what’s needed. Friendly staff help with easy and quick check in and out. Never have complaints about the room or overall cleanliness.
Kylie K.
Thornwood
I stayed once in Aruba and I loved it. I stayed in a suit and it was amazing we had a great view of the ocean and pool and they had a pool bar which was nice too
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Marriott Hotels!

My husband and I are Marriott Platinum Elite Members so we get all kinds of additional free perks such as room upgrades, WIFI, breakfast, late check-outs, and welcome gifts. I highly recommend signing up for their credit card so you can collect points even faster.

My husband and I travel a lot for business and pleasure so we were able to rack up enough points to stay at a hotel in Paris, France for five nights for free! This month we are going to Maui and staying at the Ritz Carlton. Since the hotel is so expensive we have to pay a small deposit each day, but we are staying at a hotel that is over $900 per night so we don't mind spending a little extra to stay at such a swanky hotel!
Alexis J.
San Diego, CA
The Marriot is a nice hotel to stay at, usually at a decent price as well. I’ve stayed at many locations and if a problem arose, it was completely taken care of.
Shara S.
Somerset
Every time we travel we stay at a Marriott it is comfortable and clean. My husband is apart of the Marriott rewards program, that comes in handy for emergencies.
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
We stayed in a tourist location for our wedding anniversary. It was in San Diego, CA in Old Town. They upgraded our room to a suite, and it was pretty and clean.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?