BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Anto L.
I recently stayed in a Marriott Hotel for San Diego comic con, and I have absolutely no complaints about it at all. The hotel was clean and elegant, even with the hundreds of people going in and out all day, and the con events they were hosting in their hotel. I wouldn't mind staying there again next year if I go back to the convention again.
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriot Hotels are an excellent choice for a hotel stay. They have great customer service, any questions or concerns you have are handled very quickly. I also like the fact that they have a rewards program, that is always a bonus. I know if I stay at Marriott, that I will have a nice clean room, great bed, nice ammenities an lovely staff! 5 stars in my book!
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Stayed at the Marriott in downtown Minneapolis called the, "Autograph".. it was a smooth check in and check out. The room was clean, the only complaint I would have is the air.. either super high or low.. there was no medium! Otherwise, front desk was super helpful finding attractions or restaurants around. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it!!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
What can I say luxury is luxury! Whenever my family and I go on vacation the only place we stay is a Marriott hotel! They have the best service and friendly staff! The rooms are clean and welcoming! The beds and pillows are like sleeping on clouds!
Shayna J.
Washington , DC
This is the main hotel I stay at. The nice thing about Marriott is that there are many hotels under Marriott so when I need to go somewhere that doesn't have Marriott specifically I can always use my points somewhere that is connected to Marriott.
Sarah Z.
Milan, OH
Great customer service ! There's always plenty of activities for kids/ family. Always clean & they have a great reward program. I loved the world center in Orlando full of restaurants, amazing pool, entertainment, for business and great for family! Close to Disney yet you feel disconnected and more relaxed with plenty of kid friendly activities !
Emily M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently stayed in the Marriott Crabtree in Raleigh, NC. The room was clean which is always something I look for. They had a large bar downstairs and it smelled really good in the lobby. The furniture does seem a little cheap but I would stay there again.
Nicole K.
Our family usually finds Marriott hotels very comfortable and clean. Customer service is good. If you get there early they do their best to get you in your room early. Yes we are satisfied overall and can depend on Marriott for a good hotel stay
Lauren R.
These hotels are always nice and clean, and have reliable amenities for an enjoyable stay. Most have an in house free breakfast and it accommodates allergies. They aren't unreasonably priced for all that they offer and will fit into most budgets.
Morgan B.
Brooklyn, NY
I stay at a Marriott in Tulsa all the time. The hotel isn't the nicest or the newest, but it's always clean and the staff are always helpful. No more than I need and no less. Great prices for what you get. Will continue to be a frequent guest.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?