BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
The one thing that makes me prefer these hotels over any other are the beds! These are the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! They do sell them and we are saving up to purchase one for our room. You need to try these beds!
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
My family and I always stay at the Marriott when we travel. We recently stayed at the Marriott in Honolulu and had a wonderful experience. It was right on the beach and central to all of the shops and restaurants !!
Ashliann M.
Susanville, CA
A wonderful experience, amazing staff and customer service. Very attentive to all my wants and needs. comfortable rooms that are priced perfectly . A perfect way to enhance a vacation. I will most definitely be using them again as well as encouraging others to do the same.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott Hotels to me are in the top of all chain hotels. They're incredibly nice, and always have incredible amenities when you stay there. I can't always afford the price point, especially when you can afford a Hampton Inn for less with many of the same features, but other than that, they are great!
Sherry G.
Riverside, AL
Globetrotter Expert
My husband and I are huge Marriott fans. We are also Marriott timeshare owners and love our trips to Aruba and stay in Marriott every time in fact we stay in Marriott everywhere we go. Being a timeshare owner is awesome especially having our homebase in Aruba and we really enjoy Marriott on the island.
Zoey H.
Alamogordo, NM
Love this hotel! One of my favorite places to stay. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. My mom has chronic asthma and is allergic to animals. The staff was awesome and took the feather pillows off our beds so that she wouldn't get sick. The pool is amazing and huge! Would definitely recommend.
Dani G.
I stayed at a Winter Haven Marriott this winter in Miami and was very impressed. The front desk staff was very nice and accommodating, made us feel right at home. Clean, and overall great place to stay on vacation.
Alyse J.
I have always had exceptional stays at the Marriot family of hotels. Outstanding staff, clean and comfortable accommodations, good restaurants on site, and simple check in and check out process. I have never had any issues with processing reservations or changing bookings. They are pricier than other hotels but you get what you pay for!
Keeley M.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a family member that works for Marriott, so I may be biased, BUT I will always choose Marriott over any other hotel. Their staff is pleasant. I am almost always able to check in early due to rooms being ready. The rooms are clean and there is nothing more comfortable than a Marriott bed.
Catalina S.
Grand rapids, MI
Great experience. Customer service was outstanding. We were in the elevator and it got stuck between floors! We were stuck for about 20 minutes while we were waiting for a technician, and when we got out, a manager offered to buy us dinner or wine. We didn't take the offer and weren't upset at all, but when we got back to our rooms, they had given us apology bags with full size drinks and candy bars.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?