Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,137 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriott in Savannah, GA that's on the river front is my all time favor hotel. But any Marriott that I've stayed at I've had the best service. The hotel is always so clean and the staff is friendly and very helpful. I would suggest this hotel to anyone.
We stayed at the Marriot in Florida. Beautiful property that I would love to return to. Everything was clean and functioning. Parking was convenient and secure. Staff was friendly and helpful. Can't wait to return. I recommend that you give them a try.
Live this home company! They are so accommodating and are ready for you when you get there! We use them quite a bit when we go out of town and we love the pools at the hotels. I would definitely recommend this to my friends who travel to see us at our home!
The Marriott hotels are always a pleasure to stay at! While some hotels I have visited are still in need up exterior updates, the inside is always consistent, clean, and comfortable. The service and staff I have encountered are always pleasant and prepared!
This place was SO COMFORTABLE - a resort not a hotel, top of the line suite and manicured grounds, several pools in a beautiful setting only a mile or two from all Orlando has to offer. Heated pools too.
Always a great hotel to stay at. They are all over the place. And they have always accommodated towards the needs that I required for whIchever trip I was taking. Great hospitality. Very clean. Very nice place to stay and the rates were not too absurd.
Always a nice visit & great amenities. There's a Marriott everywhere & they have an amazing rewards program... even only using a few times a year! When booking for dragoncon, it's not so easy to get the group rate as you have to literally time it! Haha
The experiences with Marriott Hotels that I have had vary depending on the location. While the affordable price and great customer service are definitely pros, the rooms are often small and uncomfortable. However, I would recommend using Marriott Hotels.
I am a Marriot rewards member, and I love staying in a Marriot hotel. The standard of the hotel is worldwide, and the customer service is great. The rooms are very clean, and the hotels are always conveniently located within the cities I travel to often.
Marriott is one of my favorite destinations for domestic travel. I'm a platinum member and travel mostly for work, but I choose them when I travel for personal reasons too. If you're looking for a great loyalty program, Marriott is definitely the best!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos