BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Ashly G.
Globetrotter Expert
I absolutely love the Marriott hotels I even worked for the Marriott a while back I love their room service some of the hotels have been updated and they look really nice and some of them have restaurants which I love and the prices are absolutely great comfortable beds the new updated showers are beautiful
Marissa C.
I have never been dissatisfied by any of my stays at any Marriott! They all go above and beyond with their services! The rooms are always clean, up to date and styled to perfection! Any help that was needed was always given with great customer service. Definitely reccomend spending a little extra money to stay at a Marriott!
Kelsey C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Have stayed at many Marriotts over the years and they are very reliable, they'll give you everything you need to make you feel at home. Also, can't forget the breakfast buffet every morning! A great aroma to wake up to and letting the kids eat whatever they want without worrying about the cost is a win.
J A R.
Long Beach, ca
Globetrotter Expert
Love the lake arrowhead resort, the staff was out going, friendly and extremely helpful. We had a house keeping issue on checkin however the staff was more than accomadating and the service was above par during our entire stay. We also tried their extensive list of spa services and we definitely recommend.
Erin H.
Naples, FL
Marriott is another hotel chain that never disappoints! There staff are always available if needed, especially for any last minute forget items! The accommodations are clean and amazing! We always highly suggest this hotel when traveling!
Christa R.
Lexington, KY
The hotel was absolutely beautiful. For the price we paid for the room we expected a bit more as far as extras go. You don't get any sort of breakfast or wifi included in the price of the room. This left us disappointed and I don't believe I would book through them again, unless I was offered a great deal.
Joanne D.
Addison, IL
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott is one my favorite hotels they do offer a lot of packages that allow you to add on a breakfast which is not the typical continental breakfast if you're traveling with family it's a maid to order type of buffet. The rooms are always clean and I take a vantage of the app so that I can get the extra perks.
Kate D.
Navarre
When booking a trip, I always look first for Marriott Hotels in the area. They are always clean and comfortable. They can be a bit expensive but it is worth it for the comfort. Why risk being tired and grumpy on vacation? We use points to earn free nights as well so the cost balances out in rewards.
Amalie B.
Gainesville, FL
I love Marriott! Stayed here with my boyfriend and his family for a wedding and they were so accommodating. Found rooms for us all near each other and even gave us extra keys. Such good customer service. Not luxury, but good! I would stay at a marriott again soon.
Leor M.
Skokie, IL
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at a Marriott hotel in Indianapolis and it as a great experience for a great price! A two queen room for $95 a night is an amazing deal!  The one thing I did not like about the hotel room is that there was no mini fridge in there.  I brought a bunch for snacks and ended up having to throw them out.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?