BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
i booked my wedding block of rooms at a marriot in new jersey. (mount laurel) worst experience of my life. first, they lost my block. i tried calling as a guest of my own wedding to see what was wrong because my guests kept complaining about how hard it was to book a room through my block. they couldn't find my block of rooms anywhere as if it had never existed. they wouldn't even comp me a room for my troubles, we had to pay for a room!!! absolutely 100% would NEVER NEVER NEVER recommend to anyone!!!!! i wish i could give ZERO STARS!!!
Laurie D.
Decatur, GA
Staying in the Marriott hotel next to the Atlanta airport was an average experience. I've stayed in other Marriott hotels before and have always been very pleased with my stay...however this one lacks spacious rooms, and generally looks a little run down and neglected.
The location however is perfect if you are only in Atlanta for business and need to catch a flight the next morning. The shuttle train is seconds away from the hotel entrance which is very convenient.
Jessica N.
I stayed at the Marriott at lax last year. It was decent. Kind of old and needed a lot of updating. When I visit the Marriott I expect to receive a certain level of service, in which I thought was lacking at this particular location. But for where and what it was, it was just ok. I love the Marriott because they pride themselves wirth providing the most phenomenal CS you could receive. I just wish I had the same experience at LAX as I do other locations.
caitlin c.
Durham, NC
Things are very unpredictable when you are in unfamiliar territory, but Marriott has always proven to be consistent.  My husband and I spend a lot of time travelling and know that we will have a great stay at these hotels.  I have high expectations, but I'm always surprised at how well I can sleep in a bed that's not mine!  We signed up for the Marriott Rewards Card last year and have really enjoyed the room upgrades and especially the late checkouts since I'm a night-shifter.  Very quiet, exceptionally clean, and comfortable rooms with great customer service and breakfast is something we actually look forward to!
Emily A.
My family has had very good experiences at the Marriott Hotel. Regardless of which one it is we have always been treated kindly and politely, the marriott grand chateau in Las Vegas is fantastic! Probably the favorite stay I have had in quite some time. Very centrally located with food and shopping literally across the street. Complimentary valet parking- those guys work HARD so tip them nicely! They deserve it. & Security 24/7 to make sure only guests are going upstairs which makes me feel much safer. Highly recommend if you are planning a trip to Las Vegas and don't want to be in a super crowded place.
Emily S.
Knoxville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My family and I recently stayed at the Marriott near Time Square in Manhattan. This was a great choice for you trip because it was literally right around the block from Time Square. My grandma has problems walking so a central location was a huge part of our choice to stay there. The staff was super friendly and the rooms were clean. The only downside it that the rooms are small that usually BUT you have to take into account we were in Manhattan. Rooms are generally smaller there anyways. I wish there was more coffee in our rooms too. Overall, it was a great location and comfortable. I would stay there again!
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
My Mom has so many points, so if I need to go out of town and stay at a hotel it's a Marriott. Almost every one I have stayed in was very clean and modernized. Like some hotels are very old looking and smell funny, These are so nice! I've stayed in super big rooms and then just your average size two double bed room and both/all have been impeccable!! Nice showers and bathrooms and their little shampoos and soaps are not the cheap kind. Valet service isn't bad either😉
Emily H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This is a great company. Their services are trustworthy and their representatives helpful and friendly. Services are mostly affordable and may be negotiated or have other perks. Travel is comfortable and on time.
Jessica O.
Hollywood, FL
Marriott Hotels is always an enjoyable stay. The hotels are always well maintained, the staff friendly, and the beds comfortable. They are in so many cities so if you're looking for consistency where ever you go you can definitely find that with Marriott. Whether you're looking for something quick but nice to stay in for a business trip, or a little more upscale to enjoy a vacation in you can find what you're looking for with Marriott Hotels.
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
I stay here every here for an event (pageant) and the staff are very accommodating, helpful, super friendly. They provide maps, directions, will show you how to get from here to there, help you to your room or vehicle, with your bags or at front desk. Always clean, and the staff win you over.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?