Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,196 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We love Marriott Hotels. I have 5 children. I love that all 6 of us can stay in a room due to having 3 beds! The price is so economical and there is breakfast. We have hit or miss luck with pools and being operational.
I love the rooms - they are always clean and well stocked. The customer service tends to be nice. There are times where I get treated suspiciously because of my age which is annoying. My biggest complaint is the breakfast. If the Marriott doesn't have a Starbucks in it then the breakfast is just sad and gross.
I stayed at the Marriott when I went out of town. It was great, but a little expensive! I love the free breakfast, of course. Hotel breakfast is the best. It was a great experience. Customer service was very respectful and helpful.
I absolutely love the Marriott hotels I even worked for the Marriott a while back I love their room service some of the hotels have been updated and they look really nice and some of them have restaurants which I love and the prices are absolutely great comfortable beds the new updated showers are beautiful
I've stayed in them several times. Never had a bad stay. The staff is always nice, clean rooms, and very accommodating! Very affordable. They are always good with helping you in any way they can. I will definitely stay with them again.
Marriott hotels are always a great choice when traveling. I think that you always find consistency with clean and comfortable rooms and great customer service. They can typically be found in good locations and can be relied upon for quality. Overall I think that Marriott hotels are a great option to use.
We get free breakfast which honestly makes the stay. We have large dogs and travel with them, so we drive often. Always stay at Marriott. They are alway clean and fine. I wish it was more standardized but the cleanliness is key.
My family has been a member of the Marriott rewards program for as long as I can remember. The hotels are always guaranteed to be clean and well stocked. Most of the ones we have stayed at have also had indoor pools and other amenities
This was a great hotel. Staff were very nice and the Place was very clean. Our room was a nice size room bigger then what I expected it to be and the front desk staff helped us out with finding our way around the area.
Marriott has a lot of family friendly options that I know not only myself but my parents and child will love as well. Really looking forward to my next stay at a Marriott this summer with the pool so close to our room!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos