4.59 / 5 based on 15,738 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I always have a lovely experience at Marriott hotels. They are my go-to hotel whenever I make my own reservations. Customer service is outstanding, locations are great, and the toiletries are excellent.
Every Marriott I have stayed at has been a great experience. It starts with going to the desk, room service, and the price! I’ve never had a problem when staying here! I highly recommend staying at any Marriott!
I love staying at the Marriott! They offer great service and always a call away. Bedrooms are usually clean and bathroom always beautifully done. Haven’t had a problem with them yet. I would recommend!
These are good hotels, and the price is right. I've never had a problem. I love that they are everywhere. Not my favorite hotels, but they provide everything a traveler needs so yes, i would recommend.
i love the marriott. besides sometimes over booking and occasional slow service it is a great relaxation place and hotel to be at. great cleaning service and rooms as well. would love to stay here soon
We went to Erie for our anniversary and stayed here right in the lake. We had a beautiful room and view. Only complaint is we ordered the romance package and it never arrived. We called front desk who informed us we would have to take that up with management the following day.
Enjoyed our stay. The employees weren't overly friendly but overall was not a bad experience. Would definitely recommend to someone who is looking to save some money by going with a lower quality stay.
It was great service the people were so understanding, committed, respectful it was great to be a part of that hotel for different reasons it was great to spend a week in that hotel with those services
Marriott has a great loyalty program, and they some some amazing hotels/resorts around the world. The JW Marriotts rival the Four Seasons, and they also have less-luxury options to fit any price range!
Marriott is by far the best chain of hotels I have stayed at! The beds are comfy, the down comforters are to die for and the customer service is wonderful! I try to stay at Marriotts whenever I travel!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos