BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Emily M.
Spartanburg , SC
We stay at a Marriott once a year and it's ok. It's usually pretty clean and affordable but we've run into some problems before such as AC not working or the door not locking. 😳 BUT aside from that everything else is good
Olivia D.
Monrovia, MD
Usually quite nice staff, and hotels are always pretty updated and clean. The only complaint is when I stayed at a marriott in Boston, despite me paying extra for a larger room, they told me they were "upgrading" me to a higher level with a big window, but way smaller. That was super weird; but I do like marriott in general.
Lauren E.
San Francisco, CA
Nice convention centers -- I've been to Marriott lines many times for trade shows and nice expositions for grad schools. I have also stayed in the rooms -- you know you're in a safe, clean high-quality hotel with Marriott.
Kristy M.
Cleanliness, professionalism and customer service are all elements Marriott exudes! They have a Credit card reward program that is easy to use and gather points for incentives you'll love! They are greatly priced in the hotel market and will whole heartedly feel comfortable and satisfied in their hotel, anywhere!
Kori J.
Marriott never disappoints. My boyfriend and I spent our first getaway together in Myrtle Beach at the Marriott Grand Dunes and it was the most friendly place I have ever stayed (outside of a resort in Africa). The staff was so kind, the hotel was clean, and for the first time I felt "at home" in a hotel.
Michelle C.
Jacksonville
We stayed at the Marriott near the Atlanta Airport, and it was magnificent! The staff was friendly. It was super close to the venue we were visiting. It was our first time there, and it was so enjoyable! Lush experience. It was rather pricey but fortunately we got a group rate through the event we were attending.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott is a nice clean place to stay with a lot of good helpful friendly staff. Customer service is very good, and why they have gotten such a good name for themselves. They make your stay that much more pleasurable when you are away from home. The rooms are very nice and breakfast is always good at the Marriott.
Marissa C.
I have never been dissatisfied by any of my stays at any Marriott! They all go above and beyond with their services! The rooms are always clean, up to date and styled to perfection! Any help that was needed was always given with great customer service. Definitely reccomend spending a little extra money to stay at a Marriott!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is such a large chain that you get a variety of experiences good and bad. I always stay at the Marriott in uptown Albuquerque for work and that hotel is in desperate need of a makeover. Otherwise this chain is fine.
Kelsey C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Have stayed at many Marriotts over the years and they are very reliable, they'll give you everything you need to make you feel at home. Also, can't forget the breakfast buffet every morning! A great aroma to wake up to and letting the kids eat whatever they want without worrying about the cost is a win.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?