BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11970)
Stephanie S.
Corona , CA
Checking in is a breeze. Husband likes going through this company whenever we need to get a hotel room. Rooms are extremely spacious clean. The beds and pillows are always my favorite part. I love how soft yet firm the beds are.
Natassia P.
Orem
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We love Marriott, their beds are always so squishy & comfortable. You definitely don’t feel like you’ve just slept on a cardboard box all night. They keep the rooms clean & the front desk check in is always quick & streamlined.
Rachel C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I stayed at the Marriott in New York City when I went for a birthday trip with my Mom. From the moment we checked in the staff was amazing! Because it was my 30th birthday they upgraded our room to a city view! Also while having drinks at the bar the bartender brought me cheesecake with a candle in it when he heard from the lady behind the desk that it was my birthday! This company really cares about every guest staying at their property!
Molly M.
Marriott properties are always so nice and clean and everyone who works there are so nice! I definitely recommend staying there your next trip! Especially nice if you sign up for the Marriott Reward Program and save up points!
Justine S.
I recently stayed at a BRAND NEW Marriott hotel and it was gorgeous! The customer service was a 3 (maybe): I had to ask several times for more towels because they hadn't gotten to clean my room (even though I made sure to be GONE all day). The thermometer wouldn't let our room go below 74• and the wifi was VERY splotchy. The pool and hot tub were also closed which is one of the reasons we booked with Marriott (having an indoor pool).
Angel S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott and the JW chain within the brand are always consistently amazing no matter which city you visit! Very upscale atmosphere and always a top notch hotel experience. Great for business travelers! Highly recommended.
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My experience with this brand varies, it all depends on which part of the country I'm traveling. I read reviews very carefully before making my decision to stay there. What I like the most is the point reward programs that they offer, great upgrades and packages. I gave 5 stars because most of my experience has been great, just a couple of hotels that are old and need a little work, other than that I'm satisfied with the service.
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
Marriott has always been one of our favorite hotel chains to stay at. The rooms have always been so comfy and the staff has always been fantastic. The breakfast has always been so delicious too! Everything about it is superb.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love Marriott hotels they’re so nice and classy. They have a pool hot tub gym and restaurants. They have great staff and room service. They have always been very accommodating whenever me and my family stay at the Marriott.
Elise D.
Mineola, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The hotel was nice with mostly well-kept, modern accommodations and a great bistro (though it closed way too early in the day). My only issue was the bathroom, which was a bit dingey and old compared to the rest of the room.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?