BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Danielle G.
Stony Brook, NY
Marriotts are just the best! Most comfortable beds, very nice staff and always helping with accommodations. I stayed at one of their other branches called the MOXY hotel in Milan, Italy and it was just lovely. Beautiful, clean, room with a smart TV and an awesome vibe. Would 100% recommend, especially for young travelers.
Andréaaa💕💋 E.
Land O Lakes, FL
I’ve stayed in a few different Marriott hotels and not once have I had a bad or unpleasant experience. Rooms and bathrooms always clean, no issues with conditions of room at any point. I have always enjoyed staying in their hotels and look forward to my next vacation knowing I have a comfortable and clean place to stay!
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat
Globetrotter Expert
I'm always impressed with the professional and knowledgeable staff at Marriott Hotels.  I once had an unfortunate situation of replacing an entire staff at one of our locations.  I was able to stay an extended amount of time at a Marriott and had just as good of service on the first day as the last.
Kara C.
Dayton, OH
Globetrotter Expert
I’ve stayed at many Marriott hotels. I love that they provide good service and amenities at a pretty reasonable price. I will always be a fan of the breakfast. My fav part of staying at hotels and the Marriotts usually have good breakfast.
Emily D.
Harrison, ME
I used to go with my father to this hotel when his fisherman club would rent out the rooms, and put on a huge club show there. The  was a pool and I really enjoyed the rooms. The last time I went was quite a time ago but that is the only place he will ever stay when he goes and he is picky about his hotels.
Tanisha P.
I recently stood at the Marriott resort and spa in Oahu Waikiki and I loved it! Super accommodating, specious, full of restaurants and activities like shopping and classes. The rooms were always spotless everyday and replenished with toiletries. It is definitely not cheap but it's worthy of its price. Customer service is AMAZING.
Rontier W.
5 stars for this 5 star hotel chain! Continental breakfast is always one of the things I look for when booking a hotel. Marriott Hotels provide great made to order breakfast, great service, and a great experience! The staff is always very friendly and accommodating and I love how comfortable the bedding is!
Niya M.
holtsville
The best hotel ever ... my favorite. The Marriott where do I begin it’s just really nice. The people are nice, the pool don’t get me started, it’s quiet, the breakfast is good,and the hotel is always by main stores. Over all I love the Marriott hotels it will always be my good to hotel even tho it’s a bit of money
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
Globetrotter Expert
I have always loved to stay at the Marriott hotels. The staff is always very nice and accommodating. I love that they just merged with SPG Hotels so now my points combine. I think I get treated a lot better since I am a member with them and it makes all the difference. I go out of my way to stay at their brand hotels.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Globetrotter Expert
I think Marriott, Holiday Inn, etc are all comparable. They provide clean and comfortable accommodations, but can vary based on how updated they are. The Marriott I last stayed in wasn’t as newly renovated so it felt a little more dumpy. However, my room was clean. The gym was outdated so I ended up not really using it.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?