4.59 / 5 based on 11,947 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at a Marriott hotel in Indianapolis and it as a great experience for a great price! A two queen room for $95 a night is an amazing deal! The one thing I did not like about the hotel room is that there was no mini fridge in there. I brought a bunch for snacks and ended up having to throw them out.
Great hotel line if you are looking for a place to stay over might or for the week. They have excellent customer service and got us exactly what we needed. They always kept their pools clean and in the best condition.
When booking a trip, I always look first for Marriott Hotels in the area. They are always clean and comfortable. They can be a bit expensive but it is worth it for the comfort. Why risk being tired and grumpy on vacation? We use points to earn free nights as well so the cost balances out in rewards.
I like the Marriott hotels. It's like a mcdonalds for hotels. You can expect roughly the same service and "products" at each Marriott. Never had any real complaints about them. Affordable. Good service. And plentiful.
Nice! Sometimes the service is not very prompt, but overall the service is good. Seemingly clean sheets and towels. Sometimes the swimming pools and rooms are tiny. I would recommend if you're traveling and need a place to rest overnight.
These hotels are very nice, but overpriced for some of the areas they are located in. Last time I stayed here I paid $250 for one night during the winter when the surrounding hotels were $115 a night (but all booked)
Love these hotels. Great clean friendly chain of hotels. Always comfortable. It can be average to good, but never bad. It depends on he time of year. At some chains the beds are really comfortable. Others not so much
Good clean and comfy rooms. Usually better class of service but I guess every hotel and business has a bad apple. I have yet to have a bad experience, at least one that wasn't immediately corrected and upgrade comp'd.
I am on the road often for business and I ALWAYS stay at Marriott brand hotels. Their points program is the best I've seen, and I can always find a Marriott in the town I'm staying. I have Gold Elite status through Marriott which offers additional perks.
The hotel was absolutely beautiful. For the price we paid for the room we expected a bit more as far as extras go. You don't get any sort of breakfast or wifi included in the price of the room. This left us disappointed and I don't believe I would book through them again, unless I was offered a great deal.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos