BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is always a name you can trust. It’s a name associated with quality and consistency. Marriott is always one of my top picks when looking for a hotel to stay in.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
Marriott hotels are my personal favorite. They're always well kept, stocked, and very well presented. I've noticed the beds to be one of my favorite part of my stay. The mattresses are usually pretty soft and covered in very nice comforters. All of my rooms have always been clean and ready before I arrived, and filled with soaps, coffee, and other products as needed. I also really like how there's usually a snack bar downstairs open late hours which is ALWAYS convenient. Always a great stay with Marriott.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If you like to travel I recommend getting a Marriott Chase credit card (look online for a signup bonus). With the initial point bonus you can book a few free nights - and even year you receive a bonus anniversary night. I've had my Marriott card for a few years now and seek out Marriott hotels on our trips. I've never been disappointed. The staff and accommodations are always top of the line and I like that they have a variety of brands that include suites with kitchens or hotels with free breakfast.
Alix G.
I've been staying in there hotels for almost a year and it's my best one I've ever been to! The rooms are huge even if you get there small ones and the television, room service, pool and employs are the best part of staying in there hotels! I will keep going forever! Tho I do have some complains. There doors don't close right, the locks never work and the television youtube is so slow and sometimes just stops working and freezes. And the internet itself is really slow. The staff is great tho.
Jenna L.
Toms River , NJ
These are the best hotel chain in my opinion. I prefer not to use hotel chains when I travel to new places, but every time I have stayed at a Marriott I never remember any complaints. Even they're more budget friendly chain is great! They rooms are nice! Not worn or dingy, everything was white, (bed linens, towels, shower curtain,) it was clean, the housekeeping was wonderful. Breakfast was more than continental and room service was available. They had bell hops help with baggage, a very helpful and friendly front desk, a clean pool and spa. The gym was decent. I would absolutely stay again and love this hotel chain. Marriott Hotels
Bridget V.
Fresno
I always chose to go to Marriott Hotels generally because I know what I expect from them is going to be achieved. They are always so welcoming and can answer most questions I have from them as well as tell me about the surrounding area so I can go walk and shop and etc. I absolutely love this Hotel branch! This was the hotel I stayed at in San Diego. Gorgeous isn't she?!
martha d.
Laredo, TX
En verdad ame este hotel. El precio de la habitacion estaba super economico. El personal de primera. La renta de la habitacion incluia el desayuno que estava muy rico y muy variado. Las habitaciones super limpias con doble television que para mi fue una maravilla porque los niños solo quieren ver caricaturas las camas super comodas. En pocas palabras un excellente hotel.
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
i booked my wedding block of rooms at a marriot in new jersey. (mount laurel) worst experience of my life. first, they lost my block. i tried calling as a guest of my own wedding to see what was wrong because my guests kept complaining about how hard it was to book a room through my block. they couldn't find my block of rooms anywhere as if it had never existed. they wouldn't even comp me a room for my troubles, we had to pay for a room!!! absolutely 100% would NEVER NEVER NEVER recommend to anyone!!!!! i wish i could give ZERO STARS!!!
Laurie D.
Decatur, GA
Staying in the Marriott hotel next to the Atlanta airport was an average experience. I've stayed in other Marriott hotels before and have always been very pleased with my stay...however this one lacks spacious rooms, and generally looks a little run down and neglected.
The location however is perfect if you are only in Atlanta for business and need to catch a flight the next morning. The shuttle train is seconds away from the hotel entrance which is very convenient.
Jessica N.
I stayed at the Marriott at lax last year. It was decent. Kind of old and needed a lot of updating. When I visit the Marriott I expect to receive a certain level of service, in which I thought was lacking at this particular location. But for where and what it was, it was just ok. I love the Marriott because they pride themselves wirth providing the most phenomenal CS you could receive. I just wish I had the same experience at LAX as I do other locations.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?