4.59 / 5 based on 16,469 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Mariott is an amazing hotel company! They have so many locations that you will always find one to stay in for your next vacation. Very clean and comfortable. Highly Recommend.
I’ve never had a bad experience at a Marriott hotel. These are my go to for any kind of travel. They also offer an awesome rewards system and always treat you like family not like just another room number
Stayed at the Marriott in downtown San Antonio and it was wonderful. Had some issues in the beginning with rooms but it turned out great and the room service was FABULOUS!!!!
Loved the Franklin/Cool Springs, TN hotel. It’s gorgeous and the room was beautiful. Only con is the walls are kinda thin because we could hear people talking in the hallway.
Marriott is always my go to for hotels to stay at. From their complementary breakfast they serve at some hotel chains. To the points you can accumulate from staying with them
Marriott seems to be overpriced for what they offer. I tend to end up in a room that does not have a refrigerator or microwave and I find that odd for the price they charge.
We love staying at Marriot hotels! Whether the vacation club villas or the hotels we are always pleased with our accommodations and all the amenities offered. Clean, comfortable and relaxing.
As a Platinum status holder I am pampered by Marriott. I have enjoyed great rooms in premium locations. Most recently I was in a Times Square location and had a lovely time.
Had with wonderful stay at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott. The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was delicious and the staff was very welcoming. I would definitely go back!
This was a nice hotel. It was clean with updated rooms and bathrooms. They provided good service and amenities, pool and hot tub were nice. I would recommend this hotel to others. I had a great stay!!!!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos