BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Emily M.
Spartanburg, SC
We stay at a Marriott once a year and it's ok. It's usually pretty clean and affordable but we've run into some problems before such as AC not working or the door not locking. 😳 BUT aside from that everything else is good
Olivia D.
Monrovia, MD
Usually quite nice staff, and hotels are always pretty updated and clean. The only complaint is when I stayed at a marriott in Boston, despite me paying extra for a larger room, they told me they were "upgrading" me to a higher level with a big window, but way smaller. That was super weird; but I do like marriott in general.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott is a nice clean place to stay with a lot of good helpful friendly staff. Customer service is very good, and why they have gotten such a good name for themselves. They make your stay that much more pleasurable when you are away from home. The rooms are very nice and breakfast is always good at the Marriott.
Kori J.
Marriott never disappoints. My boyfriend and I spent our first getaway together in Myrtle Beach at the Marriott Grand Dunes and it was the most friendly place I have ever stayed (outside of a resort in Africa). The staff was so kind, the hotel was clean, and for the first time I felt "at home" in a hotel.
Kayleigh H.
I love, love, love Marriott hotels, which are usually my company's choice for accommodations (thank heavens). The staff are approachable, attentive, and most helpful (ALWAYS ask them for food recommendations, especially the valet staff, they know the best local dives and eateries!!). If you can afford it, or can talk your company into Marriott rewards, absolutely go Marriott.
Kristy M.
Cleanliness, professionalism and customer service are all elements Marriott exudes! They have a Credit card reward program that is easy to use and gather points for incentives you'll love! They are greatly priced in the hotel market and will whole heartedly feel comfortable and satisfied in their hotel, anywhere!
Lisa G.
Monon, IN
My husband and I stayed in a suite up in Chicago for a trip up north. I have never experienced how fancy the Marriott suites can be. We go 2-3 times a year to have a chance to get a way and enjoy time with one another. Love this hotel!
Madison B.
['Cary', 'NC'], NC
I love the Marriott Hotels and all it has to offer! I often stay here when I travel. I do not have anything bad/any cons that I can think of when thinking of this hotel. They are always welcoming and waiting on me hand and foot!
Michelle C.
Jacksonville
We stayed at the Marriott near the Atlanta Airport, and it was magnificent! The staff was friendly. It was super close to the venue we were visiting. It was our first time there, and it was so enjoyable! Lush experience. It was rather pricey but fortunately we got a group rate through the event we were attending.
Lauren E.
San Francisco, CA
Nice convention centers -- I've been to Marriott lines many times for trade shows and nice expositions for grad schools. I have also stayed in the rooms -- you know you're in a safe, clean high-quality hotel with Marriott.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?