BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
We have stayed in Marriotts a lot before and I have never had an issue. Their customer service is fine and we enjoyed our stay. There just isn't anything that sets Marriott apart of the millions of other hotel chains out there. I think they could be different.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Stayed at the Marriott in downtown Minneapolis called the, "Autograph".. it was a smooth check in and check out. The room was clean, the only complaint I would have is the air.. either super high or low.. there was no medium! Otherwise, front desk was super helpful finding attractions or restaurants around. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it!!
Nicole K.
Our family usually finds Marriott hotels very comfortable and clean. Customer service is good. If you get there early they do their best to get you in your room early. Yes we are satisfied overall and can depend on Marriott for a good hotel stay
Morgan B.
Brooklyn, NY
I stay at a Marriott in Tulsa all the time. The hotel isn't the nicest or the newest, but it's always clean and the staff are always helpful. No more than I need and no less. Great prices for what you get. Will continue to be a frequent guest.
Faith G.
Marriott has really nice hotels and service. We are rarely ever disappointed when we use their hotels. They keep their rooms clean and have great service. We currently are members of their rewards program and only use their hotels when we use hotels because we know they will fulfill our needs.
Lauren R.
These hotels are always nice and clean, and have reliable amenities for an enjoyable stay. Most have an in house free breakfast and it accommodates allergies. They aren't unreasonably priced for all that they offer and will fit into most budgets.
androlux ..
This hotel chain has very nice amenities, a gym, a pool, and room service, all while attending to your very need. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are huge. They have well stocked mini fridges, and incredible hospitality. It made my getaway that much more enjoyable.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Amazing experience! Great service, very clean. I would recommend staying at a Marriott. Hospitality is great too. It tend to become a little pricey depending on when you book a room and what city or state you go to, but it is always worth the stay. The beds are so comfortable, rooms are spacious, service is reliable and it's a stay that becomes unforgettable.
Tyler V.
Raleigh, NC
I stay at hotels quite often, and usually use Hilton, but recently stayed in a Marriott in Washington DC and I loved it. The happy hour at night was great, and even though I arrived right as it was ending, they accommodated my wife and I by grabbing us a drink. I used to stay at Hilton exclusively, but will not use Marriott just as often.
Merceades S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Such great service here! One of my favorite places to stay. i don't like the prices but thats nothing a little only searching cannot fix. I can normally find some great deals.

The rooms are great and the staff is friendly! I feel so pampered when i stay here! Recommend to anyone!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?