BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11924)
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott is a nice clean place to stay with a lot of good helpful friendly staff. Customer service is very good, and why they have gotten such a good name for themselves. They make your stay that much more pleasurable when you are away from home. The rooms are very nice and breakfast is always good at the Marriott.
Lisa G.
Monon, IN
My husband and I stayed in a suite up in Chicago for a trip up north. I have never experienced how fancy the Marriott suites can be. We go 2-3 times a year to have a chance to get a way and enjoy time with one another. Love this hotel!
Michelle C.
Jacksonville
We stayed at the Marriott near the Atlanta Airport, and it was magnificent! The staff was friendly. It was super close to the venue we were visiting. It was our first time there, and it was so enjoyable! Lush experience. It was rather pricey but fortunately we got a group rate through the event we were attending.
Kayleigh H.
I love, love, love Marriott hotels, which are usually my company's choice for accommodations (thank heavens). The staff are approachable, attentive, and most helpful (ALWAYS ask them for food recommendations, especially the valet staff, they know the best local dives and eateries!!). If you can afford it, or can talk your company into Marriott rewards, absolutely go Marriott.
Sarah G.
Marriott is a great hotel to stay at I just wish they offered more rewards when I'm using it right now I'm at Silver level and I don't have a free nights stay. I've been using this for the past 2 years and still not a free night
Kori J.
Marriott never disappoints. My boyfriend and I spent our first getaway together in Myrtle Beach at the Marriott Grand Dunes and it was the most friendly place I have ever stayed (outside of a resort in Africa). The staff was so kind, the hotel was clean, and for the first time I felt "at home" in a hotel.
Olivia D.
Monrovia, MD
Usually quite nice staff, and hotels are always pretty updated and clean. The only complaint is when I stayed at a marriott in Boston, despite me paying extra for a larger room, they told me they were "upgrading" me to a higher level with a big window, but way smaller. That was super weird; but I do like marriott in general.
Lauren E.
San Francisco, CA
Nice convention centers -- I've been to Marriott lines many times for trade shows and nice expositions for grad schools. I have also stayed in the rooms -- you know you're in a safe, clean high-quality hotel with Marriott.
Kia M.
La Vergne, TN
The workers associated with Marriott all seem as if they are in a hurry or if you are inconveniencing them. From Indianapolis, Atlanta and Florida.... if you encounter niceness it's 1 in a few .... Hospitality and customer service is 1 in the same and seems like it needs to be trained for coworkers a little more.
Madison B.
['Cary', 'NC'], NC
I love the Marriott Hotels and all it has to offer! I often stay here when I travel. I do not have anything bad/any cons that I can think of when thinking of this hotel. They are always welcoming and waiting on me hand and foot!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?