BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tyler V.
Raleigh, NC
I stay at hotels quite often, and usually use Hilton, but recently stayed in a Marriott in Washington DC and I loved it. The happy hour at night was great, and even though I arrived right as it was ending, they accommodated my wife and I by grabbing us a drink. I used to stay at Hilton exclusively, but will not use Marriott just as often.
Nicole K.
Our family usually finds Marriott hotels very comfortable and clean. Customer service is good. If you get there early they do their best to get you in your room early. Yes we are satisfied overall and can depend on Marriott for a good hotel stay
Lauren R.
These hotels are always nice and clean, and have reliable amenities for an enjoyable stay. Most have an in house free breakfast and it accommodates allergies. They aren't unreasonably priced for all that they offer and will fit into most budgets.
Penny A.
Cortland, OH
We were on our way to Bayonne New Jersey to board our cruise. The room was very clean and exceptionally comfortable. We had minimal interaction with the staff, but those we did talk to were friendly and courteous. We enjoyed our stay very much.
Angela O.
N Miami Beach , FL
I love Marriott Hotels. Especially Residence Inn. This All Suite Hotel combines luxury with convenience and all the comforts of home. Full kitchens and living room areas make this hotel ideal for long stays or someone who likes to cook while traveling. As an avid road tripper. It is nice to have these amenities after a long ride in a tiny space.
Merceades S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Such great service here! One of my favorite places to stay. i don't like the prices but thats nothing a little only searching cannot fix. I can normally find some great deals.

The rooms are great and the staff is friendly! I feel so pampered when i stay here! Recommend to anyone!
Cia S.
Hamburg, NY
I do like the Marriot hotels that I have stayed at. I have been able to get rooms at great discounts and have always been happy with my stay. For the most part, the rooms have been modern, clean, and offer all the amenities I've needed to enjoy my visit. I am also very satisfied with the service at these hotels. The staff is friendly and courteous and always helpful with my questions or requests. I have and will continue to recommend the Marriot to my family and friends.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Amazing experience! Great service, very clean. I would recommend staying at a Marriott. Hospitality is great too. It tend to become a little pricey depending on when you book a room and what city or state you go to, but it is always worth the stay. The beds are so comfortable, rooms are spacious, service is reliable and it's a stay that becomes unforgettable.
Faith G.
Marriott has really nice hotels and service. We are rarely ever disappointed when we use their hotels. They keep their rooms clean and have great service. We currently are members of their rewards program and only use their hotels when we use hotels because we know they will fulfill our needs.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is one of my all time favorite hotel chains. I've been staying in them since I was a small child. My Dad traveled a lot and we always stayed in a Marriott Hotel. I have lots of happy memories playing with my barbies in the room and one time the front desk clerk gave me a special bag just for my Barbies. Great chain. Customer for life!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?