BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
The Marriott is a great hotel. Some cities the Marriott is a little pricey however you always know you pay for what you get. Beautiful upgrades, latest technology, friendly staff, great food, shuttle service...etc...
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
We love staying with Mariott. We have a Marriot rewards card so we get points for each stay that can earn us free nights or upgrades galore. The rooms are always clean and inviting, the front staff is always great; highly recommend :)
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Marriott tend to be expensive and they try and make you pay for a lot of extra stuff. Especially if you're staying at one in the city. Like parking or breakfast passes. I could pay less and stay at a nice hotel that has free parking and complimentary breakfast.
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love Marriott Hotels. Love that you can get points in them too. My family and I always compete with each other to see who can get the most points. The points help you get a free nights stay which can be very useful every now and then!
Shelley W.
The JW Marriott Hotel in Orlando is a beautiful property; it is like a resort of its own with lavish dining, a festive pool area and shopping!! The rooms were clean, roomy and comfortable. The wait staff in the restaurants were sometimes inattentive but other than that, I cannot complain. Outstanding facility. We will be back!!
Catherine S.
The Marriott Hotels are truly amazing........ The king-size bed a great.......the breakfast is amazing if you haven't. Experience the luxury life you're truly missing out....... It's an experience of a lifetime I think everyone should try
Kate V.
I recently stayed at a Fairfield Inn in NY and it was a new hotel. It was very clean and comfortable. The pool area was perfect for my two young children. I wish there were more options at the free breakfast. It was very busy in the morning, making it difficult for us to grab a quick bite to eat. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again.
Tara N.
Channahon, IL
We have the Marriott credit card, so we stay at Marriott properties when we travel. If it works for your financial situation and you travel at least a few times a year, I recommend looking into that. We have yet to have a negative experience with booking, check in, room quality, etc. They also have properties all over the country (and usually multiple hotels in a given metro area) so we are able to choose the best fit for our budget and preferences.
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the Marriot Riverwalkin San Antonio texas and it was an awesome experience. Love how clean they were,staff was greatly attentive. The view was our favorite part and how close it was to the riverwalk. I would totally recommend it, we've stayed in a few hotels in the riverwalk and marriot was one of our favorites.
Renee D.
Wasn't too pleased with the Marriott in Anaheim. Our door was broken and locked us out. The staff tried everything they could but they still couldn't fix the issue. It was an inconvenience for us.. they did however comp breakfast... yippie! Plus the first floor rooms are small! I've stayed at 2 star hotels with larger rooms!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?