BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Bonnie S.
Butler, PA
Marriott is honestly one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in.  During my last trip, my kids and I stayed at a Marriott on the beach in Virginia Beach and we had an amazing view.  We had a separate sitting room & kitchenette in our room plus a huge balcony.  The breakfast buffet was really good each morning too.  Staff was super nice.  We loved our suite and can't wait to go back!
Skylar R.
Kingsport, TN
Marriott Marquis in downtown Atlanta is superb. The staff was very nice and patient, the valet was very attentive to our schedule and had our car ready in a timely manner. The location is great! A mile to the Georgia Dome and plenty of restaurants in walking distance.
Nancy R.
I stayed at Marriot Key West Beachside for 2 days and 1 night. It's definitely a very pricey hotel, but it's all worth it. My favorite part was the shower. Their soaps and shampoos were aromatherapeutic which felt like heaven! My room had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large dining room and kitchen.
Isabela R.
As a completely Marriott family we have never had any issues. We love Marriott so much, we take staycations in our towns newest down town Marriott! Points from our card always pay off and getting to stay in top hotels for free is such an amazing perk. Service and hospitality are never a missing factor either. Locations nation wide are so convenient for trips all around the world!
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
The best part of Marriott hotels is that all of them are the same at the core, whether you're in the US or Europe. The rewards program is additionally an incentive to stay at Marriott hotels-- on a soft approach you typically get 1 night free after spending 7-9 nights. Great for business travel.
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
Marriott is a huge corporation that continues to grow each day. With every stay at their hotels, they seem to be stepping up their game. I don't enjoy that occasionally their are added fees that weren't expected at the beginning, however staff is very friendly and accommodating .
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
My husband and I are die hard Marriott fans after having stayed in their Kauai Resort. The staff was lovely, the room was gorgeous with a comfortable bed, the grounds were well maintained and clean, and I would absolutely recommend this hotel chain.

The picture is of me in their massive pool.
Emily A.
Orlando, FL
Lovely hotel! The rooms are wonderfully kept and you are getting what you paid for. My family often stays in these hotels when we travel, and have never had a problem with customer service. Would definitely recommend this hotel, I have had great experiences with it.
Maycee M.
Washington, UT
Marriott resorts have every thing! They have enough activities going on at the hotel that there is something for everyone to enjoy! The rooms are always very clean and big enough to live! When I stay at a Marriott resort it is a very similar experience to a cruise! I would recommend this hotel to anyone but especially people who are very family oriented! The only thing I haven't been impressed with is there food. You get very small portions that are priced very high and the food really doesn't taste that great!
Dani C.
Hopedale, MA
Marriott Hotels have a great family atmosphere, and are a decent price for my budget. I have been here only a few times for conference travel, but they seem very organized with large groups of people and have great food. Overall, I was satisfied and would stay again.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?