BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

alexandra s.
Austin, TX
good hotel at solid prices, im a broke person so these are not bad. i use hotels a few times a year. usually pretty good pools and breakfast and they are in goo locations. the rooms are clean and not disgusting. i would recommend as a mid end brand
Gina L.
Greenlawn, NY
I travel for business and typically stay at a Marriott hotel because they are widely available. I feel the quality of Marriott has gone down over the years and many of their hotels need renovations. the service varies dependent on hotel you stay at. will be interesting to see what happens once the merger takes place officially.
Yasmine H.
Inglewood, CA
Marriot has truly stepped their game up and is one of my favorite places to stay. I especially love the new property they put in Washington DC. The room service is fantastic and portable if you're on the go and the rooms are very luxe.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I love staying in Marriott hotels! By far my favorite has been the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort. The hotel was gorgeous and the staff was very accommodating and attentive. There is always things to do and the beach is beautiful. I have nothing bad to say about my stay! It's in a beautiful location and the beach is a bonus!
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
The Marriott is a great hotel. Some cities the Marriott is a little pricey however you always know you pay for what you get. Beautiful upgrades, latest technology, friendly staff, great food, shuttle service...etc...
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I LOVE staying at Marriotts. I feel as though they might have the best beds. I know they have nice rooms and properties but for sure I like how they are always where I seem to be traveling. I have always enjoyed my stay at Marriotts and even enjoy attending events at their big ol' hotel properties. Hope you get to visit one soon! Cheers!
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love Marriott Hotels. Love that you can get points in them too. My family and I always compete with each other to see who can get the most points. The points help you get a free nights stay which can be very useful every now and then!
Crystal B.
Stayed here for one night in Maui. Was the worst hotel ever. Not very clean. Had old bubble tv. No air conditioning. Luckily our travel company let us rebook at a diff location. I will never stay there again. It also said it had private beach which it did not. Not sure how the other Marriotts compare but the Maui one is horrible
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
Marriott Hotels have always made my traveling experience a pleasure. The rooms are clean and customer service from staff is exceptional. Most typically these hotels have complimentary breakfast which is alway a plus!! Would recommend.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Marriott tend to be expensive and they try and make you pay for a lot of extra stuff. Especially if you're staying at one in the city. Like parking or breakfast passes. I could pay less and stay at a nice hotel that has free parking and complimentary breakfast.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?