BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11924)
Sarah N.
Joplin, MO
WE just stayed at a Marriott Springhill Suites in Council Bluffs, Iowa and it was fantastic!  The rooms were very up to date and very large.  I loved the pool and hot tub for my son.  The free breakfast was ok, I just wish they had more low carb options,  but other than that, the stay was great!
Deborah J.
Marriott never disappoints me. Their line of properties are always comfortable and nice. Whether you are just looking for a quick night's rest mid road trip or a place to spend your entire vacation I recommend Marriott. I am a rewards member and only stay in Marriott properties when I travel. I have never been disappointed.
Megan R.
Evans, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always always stay at a Marriott no matter where I go.  They have a great rewards program and point system if you have their credit card.   The customer service at the actual hotel can sometimes be hit or miss with who you get, but the general customer service line is always so helpful in locating the best hotel for your stay.
Samantha B.
Best hotel experience I have ever had! Their staff was absolutely amazing and so courteous throughout my stay. The rooms are always so clean and the hotel is kept in good shape. I usually stay at hotels with my family of 6 and it is perfect for us. Would definitely recommend for short or long vacations at various locations.
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont , SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not what I️ would say was worth the price of the stay. I’m pretty picky about the places I️ tend to stay at because most of the time it is for vacation. Wasn’t the best place to stay while visiting my husband who is in the army.
Jaelyn D.
Menifee , AR
Great hotel! They're always neat and very nice! Very convenient and are in great areas! They're pools are always fun and the rooms are affordable! Customer service is just as great as the hotel overall! They make sure customers are priority!
Somayea A.
Old Hickory, TN
I stayed at the Marrot near Time Squares. There was a little Starbucks cafe right next door so it was great to wake up and be able to grab some coffee and a pastry item if I didn't feel like the breakfast being served was up to what I was feeling. The size was nice and it was within walking distance of the conference I was attending.
Shanica H.
Little Rock, AR
I love staying at this hotel in every city I travel... great customer service, the rooms and clean and roomy. If you forget something they are happy to help which is plus. The best thing for me was I forgot my new shoes this one stay and they shipped them too me. So five stars to them. They will always get my business.
Sara B.
Orlando , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott brand is very trusted in my house, typically when looking for a hotel stay in an unfamiliar city we will go with Marriott because we trust the brand and know that it will probably be a pretty nice hotel. The prices on rooms are usually pretty affordable and I can usually get a good deal with my AAA discount
Oneika P.
I was able to get a day room since my flight was delayed for 10 hours and I pretty tired from connecting flights just to get back home. The hotel was clean and presentable inside. I would recommend anybody to get a day room if your taking off during the night time and just want to relax for a few hours and catch a nap.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?