BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Melissa F.
I've stayed at Marriott hotels many times and every time has been a very pleasant experience. The beds are always comfortable and the rooms are always clean and spacious. Writing this review is making me want to go on another vacation just to stay here!
Thelma M.
I love Marriott Hotels. They have great bedrooms at a perfect price. I love the beautiful views from the hotel. I enjoyed a breakfast there once and it was so good, i went back for seconds. It is a beautiful hotel. I recommend this to others who want a good stay. This is your choice,
Lauren W.
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed in multiple Marriott hotels and each one was clean and nicely kept up. Their customer service is impeccable. For what you get I don't think the price of the rooms are too bad. I would recommend staying at a Marriott to anyone.
Ana K.
Great stay again at the Marriott Berlin. Excellent location. Wonderful room with upgrade at check-in to allow us to use the club lounge. Welcome gift awaited us in the room. Breakfast in the lounge was good. We stay regularly at Marriott family hotels, and the Marriott Berlin is one of our favorites. We look forward to our return.
Kyarstin L.
Whiteland , IN
During my last stay with Marriott, they were remodeling so all guest were on the third floor to the left. The rooms were newly remodeled up here and housekeeping was A+ with ensuring every detail was taken care of. Front desk provided great snacks, coffee, books, conversation and killer non-tourist recommendations of what to do in area.
Miss L.
Brick , NJ
I love to stay in Marriott hotels. I stayed in a Marriott Marquis when I was in downtown Los Angeles. The lobby of this hotel was so beautiful and the front desk people were very nice. They had fresh lemon water available at all times. Our room was gorgeous and was nicer than both mine and my friends apartments. This hotel was the best!
DeAnna C.
Chula Vista, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I stay at these hotels about 3 weekends out of the month and I havent had any bad experiences! The customer service is amazing no matter what hotel I have stayed at a few from Southern California up the coast to northern california! All are amazing locations very clean always give late check out which is sooo helpful when having a child.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Our family loves the Marriott chain. We have a timeshare and love to browse the packages available in California and Arizona. The activities keep our kids entertained and the rooms are always spacious with plush beds.
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
We blocked rooms at the Marriott in west Des Moines, Iowa for our wedding and have nothing but great things to say! The prices were extremely
Reasonable and the staff was so easy to work with! We booked a suit for our wedding night and it was super cozy! The room service was delish as well!
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
Staying at Marriott you know you will get great friendly customer service paired with a comfy bed to sleep in. The toiletries provide by each property is on higher end side which I like. I tend to go with Marriott properties over Hilton.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?