4.59 / 5 based on 16,169 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Usually almost always nice. Sort of on the more pricey end, but they’re usually worth the stay. We stay here whenever the budget fits and we’re really looking for comfort. Usually have nice pools. Would highly recommend
Have booked a room plenty of times , always have friendly staff and very polite . I recommend Marriott's to all.my family and friends because of the wonderful service I've had with them .
I’ve never had a bad experience at a Marriott hotel! They seem to have a branch for every occasion! Marriot has very good customer service and the hotels are safe, clean, and comfortable.
Marriott hotels are always the preferred stay when we travel. The rooms are always nice and clean and the staff is accommodating. We will continue to stay at Marriott hotels when we travel
My husband and I stayed for our anniversary recently and we were treated with first class service. All of the staff that we came into contact with during our two night stay were amazing.
The Marriott is a great hotel. Every thing clean well kept. All the employees were courteous and very helpful in getting us checked in and giving us more information on what to do and good places to eat.
Marriot used to be a very high end name.. now it's becoming more of a common name with the middle class! Great place to stay and very accommodating to families, businesses and travelers!
My rooms are always clean, the staff is always friendly. Very good pricing and they offer a variety of discounts. I have the app and it’s very easy to navigate and book stays through it.
I use Marriott for every where we go. I have recently stated for our anniversary and they made sure I had wine & flowers for my husband in the room for check in. The staff are always exceptional. Greatly satisfied.
I loved the Marriott Hotel. My roommates and I went to Nashville to watch the first round of March Madness Basketball and stayed at a Marriott downtown. The staff was very friendly and helpful in getting us directions to restaurants and places to sight see.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos