BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tiffany T.
Sandersville, MS
Nice hotels with decent prices. They are clean and affordable. Good breakfast. A lot have nice views. Have stayed in three different ones and all three have been nice.
Catrina C.
Alabama
I only stay at Marriott brand hotels. In particular, Residence Inn. With their unbeatable rewards system and world class customer service; it’s my home away from home.
Savannah R.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love staying in Marriot hotels. I always end up getting a larger room than even necessary, they are clean, and they offer parking and free breakfast. They also hire very nice staff and I haven’t ever had a bad experience.
Audra M.
Pittsburgh
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott does not disappoint. The hotels and facilities are clean, spacious and comfortable. Everything from the bed linens to the carpets and wall hangings are updated and modern. Hotel staff is well trained and organized.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Every Marriott that I have been to has been nothing but love,y. Clean rooms. And I mean actually clean. Not “swept under the rug”. The staff are nice and helpful. I always suggest the Marriott when someone says they need a hotel
Janisa Q.
You can never go wrong staying here. All of the locations I’ve been to in Utah have been very nice. They usually have a bar or some type of cafe attached which makes things a lot easier. The rooms are always clean and the bedding is comfortable.
Eidan M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Favorite hotel line with hotels ranging from low end (good for road trips) and the very high end (amazing for international travel for those who can afford it). Amazing installations and rooms paired with excellent service.
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The hotel that I stayed at was clean. They gave us a free toy, twice. Unfortunately, they didn’t give us clean towels. We asked at least five times, no joke. It was overpriced and they wanted us to pay for beach chairs too.
Christine P.
This hotel chain is pretty consistent every where we have used it. Provides quality service and the rooms are fairly consistent in cleanliness and comfort. We tend to use this hotel line often since it is pretty trustworthy.
Shelbie S.
Richmond, KY
We stayed at Marriott Hotels before departing on our Carnival Cruise Line vacation this past year. The hotel had an awesome package to where we were able to park our vehicle in the parking garage for the duration of our cruise and be shuttled to the port. Our room was fantastic as well as the gym area. Will mostly likely return in the future.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?