Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,140 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels are always clean and the staff is always very nice and friendly. I've stayed at the Residence Inn and the Ritz recently and the service at both was great. If I have the option of staying at a Marriott, I always will choose them.
Marriott hotels are the best of the best! I've loved every single one I've stayed at. The first one I stayed at with my husband was amazing and had a kitchen and was designed so nicely! I wish I had lived there haha! I highly recommend staying at Marriott hotels. They are so nice and clean and pleasant.
Stayed in New York and it was amazing though they didn't have a pool. We went all the way up to eat and watched New York while it was slowly spinning around. The staff were nice. My girls and I ended up staying next to some rude ppl in a room who complained that we were too loud when everyone was on their phones
I've stayed in Marriots' all my life, for almost a week in Hawaii twice, for two nights in Orlando, one night in South Carolina, two nights in North Carolina, and will stay for three nights in Las Vegas this upcoming September!
Marriott is a hit and miss, but you have be on the lookout for the area. My last stay was in Chicago and it was really nice! they remodeled the entire hotel so it was up to date and looking fresh. I had a wonderful free breakfast, it was the best I've had! I've been recommending my Marriott stay to everyone I know.
Good service overall, I like that the room was very clean and very modern and all but did not enjoyed the slow service! I ordered food to my room and they took sooooo long! But for the rest of it it was very good!
Definitely a bit more expensive of a stay in a hotel but they are such perfect rooms and the interior is perfect and clean and luxurious. If you're looking for a nice hotel to treat yourself or to treat a loved one then this is it
I think the rooms are a good value for your money. The air conditioning always works. I've only had one housekeeping complaint. The front desk is friendly and helpful when asked about good restaurants around the area.
This weekend stayed at the Residence Inn at Sea World it was really nice very clean and spacious it was so close to the park which was very nice and it was so quiet and it had its own little kitchen will go again
The Hilton's are always pretty comfortable to stay in and have a home-y give to them, only thing is some of their locations can use an upgrade and some renovations. I love that they have fridges and updated tv's too. As far as the menu, some places were really good and some locations were mediocre
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos